I dont think I can wait any longer!!!!

Staceysparkle

Reaction score
Well as some of you may now me and OH had planned to TTC on our holiday to Mexico which starts a week today but when OH proposed on Christmas day we decided to WTT until after we were married. We haven't made any wedding plans yet but were hoping to tie the knot in June/July 2011. I thought I would prefer to be married before TTC but I can't seem to get excited about the wedding because all I can think about is wanting a baby and it feels like I want to rush through the wedding so we can start TTC. Well me and OH had a chat on Friday and have decided we are going to start TTC on holiday like we had originally planned :happydance:

I just wanted to say bye to all the lovley WTT ladies and I hope to see you all soon over in TTC!

Yay! Well done :) Good luck m'dear, hope you sail through TTC and in to first tri! Look forward to seeing your BFP soon :hugs: xx

Good luck!!!!
Hope :bfp: comes along quickly for you!

:dust:

Good luck, I also had the choice between a wedding or a baby and have chosen a baby and put our wedding back until 2012. Hope you get your :bfp: soon

Good lucky honey, here is loads of :dust: that i don't need (yet).

Thanks so much girlies, hope your time in WTT flies by and hopefully see you all soon over in TTC. Lots of love and :dust:

good luck!!
Can't wait to hear how great it goes for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->