I don't think she's ever going to speak.

S

Serene123

Caitlyn has barely muttered an "Eh" or "Da" (they were her favourite sounds) since she learned to blow raspberries! Should I stop blowing them back at her?

:dohh:

Hehe, so cute. Grace talks quite a lot, sometimes it sounds like she says things like hiya and no. And she shrieks. I think she's going to be a right loudmouth when she's older! Maybe Caitlyn will just be a quiet girl... that likes to blow raspberries :)

Dont worry Ella doesnt say anything at all :lol:

We think she says 'dadadada' :sulk:
But im not sure , trust me she will talk once they start they wont stop. :lol:

:rofl: Sam was exactly the same. It's the only noise I make that he actually copies and I did wonder if he thought that was me speaking to him :rofl:

He's started making more noises again now though - still won't copy anything I say though! x

Hehe, so cute. Grace talks quite a lot, sometimes it sounds like she says things like hiya and no.

Hehe Anna's the same. When she was Grace's age she would say things like, "Hello Anna!" lmao but she clearly had no idea what they meant - just copying sounds very well! :D Now she is 8 months old and she says, "Mama", "Dada" and "Nana" :D She says "Nana" when she see's my mum, "Dada Dad DadDadDadDad Dada" when she is happy (that's her chatty word) and "Maaaaaaammmmaaaaa!!! Mama Mama!! :hissy:" when she is upset, wants booby or doesn't want to go to bed and is throwing a tantrum! :rofl:

Don't worry Toria, all babies are different - Caitlyn will talk soon enough :D For now, though rasberries are fine haha She's at the only age you can really get away with blowing them in public! haha

Anna used to blow a lot of rasberries but now she's more into kisses and clapping :cloud9: lol

Lol I am sure Tegan has shouted 'oi' and 'mama' before.. Lol its crazy. I agree with the others, she will learn to talk in her own time :)

No I don't think you should stop, if thats her way of expressing herself then thats it, she'll speak soon enough, my little girl is 6 and she's just started with the backchatting etc, just wait till Caitlin reachers that point - you'll wish she couldn't talk!!! lol xxxx

Lol i was about to post the same thing today. Tabs like blowing raspberries some of the time but today it has been non stop! even as soon as she awoke from her nap she was blowing them and its a pain when im trying to feed her and she does it too! i end up with porridge all over me!
she looked at Andy last week and said dada and im sure she says hello!
I guess they are just perfecting their raspberry technique? :dohh:

maddi 'chats' alot, but no proper words yet, unless 'a-coo' has been added to the dictionary :rofl: maddi blows bubbles all the time :dohh: so cute x x x

In my early childhood development class I did, my prof said that babies focus all their energy on one thing, and its not always the same thing as the next baby. So if one baby is learning how to talk, the next might be learning how to crawl, but they're probably not doing both at the same time. Maybe she's just focusing all her energy on learning something else?? Dunno if that helps or not.

How old is she ? Ethan is 20 months old and still dont say much

I'm sure your kid will speak when the time come. I didn't use my voice till I was 14 but I learnt sign language when I was just 3 in nursery as at that time my parents have no clue about sign language due to my deafness so they learnt at the same time in nursery! xxx

Dont worry, she is only what, 5 months? Not alot of babies say anything... She will talk soon enough.

max was the same for 2 weeks didnt say a word lol now he wont stop making sounds ..it depends on the time I think they may stop for a lil bit to absorb all were saying lol

I'm sure she will soon hun, and when she starts, she wont stop lol.. all Jas does now is baba and mama, she never stops

oh hun i hope my thread hasnt made you feel bad :(

rhys hardly ever spoke until he was about 18months, and i really only think ffion has picked up mummy because rhys says it oiver and over and over again all day long.

chin up.

i thought they dont start til much later on tor, all my little man does is shriek and jabber on but not real sounds at all. sometimes i think he goes aaaaaaamaaaaaaa, and mommy is ima is hebrew so its sounds like that, but i dont get how he would have picked it up as i usually call myself mommy.
my brother didnt talk til late and hes 19 now and we have a hard time shutting him up!

I dont think there is really any concern. she's still very young. I wouldnt stop blowing raspberrys, Its just that she has learnt something new

Angel was like this too.. now she doesn't shut up!! She actually yells so loud I can't hear the TV lmao don't worry she'll start talking and making noises when shes ready :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->