I don't understand what's going on

RebeccaR19

Reaction score
Last Saturday, I had spotting followed by bright red bleeding. I took a pregnancy test and what had been a solid line was faint. I went to the doctor, confirmed miscarriage. My hCG was at 9. Then on Tuesday it was at 6. After all of this though, I am still having pregnancy symptoms as if I were otherwise having a healthy pregnancy. I don't get it.
I stopped bleeding yesterday. So a total of 5 days bleeding. I don't understand how I can still be having pregnancy symptoms with such low hCG levels. But I am.

I still have some symptoms now 9 days after the bleeding started.. although I do wonder if it's more to do with all the upset than actual "symptoms" now.
My levels were 470 on the 17th (8 hours after the bleeding started) then down to 45 on the 20th, so I can only assume they are down to 0 or close to by now as they dropped so quickly and the bleeding had stopped by the 21st. I think it's all to do with the hormones getting back to normal and it takes time for things to settle down again.

I'm very sorry for your loss :hugs:

I'm very sorry for your loss. I remember when I miscarried I felt pregnant, full on nausea, for 4 weeks following the major bleed. I had to keep going back to get my blood checked - it ticked down to 2 then 1 really slowly.

I hope the symptoms go away soon. I hated feeling pregnant and knowing it's gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->