I don't understand..

ttcbabyhall

Reaction score
So I am going on CD68, with no sign of AF; and I really don't know what to think because I've been getting nothing but BFNs. Seriously, I have taken like 6 tests already. It's been almost a week since I've tested, and the last two tests I took had pretty faint test lines. No sign of faint positive, it just looked like a faint negative... if that makes sense. The last couple weeks I have been feeling really hopeful, thinking that this was my time. I just don't know what to think right now; and it probably doesn't help that today I decided to google how far along I am, if I am pregnant, and one site told me that I would have conceived on July 15, two weeks after the start of AF, and the exact date that my husband and I did the baby dance. Anyone have any advice, or going through something similar? I hope I'm not the only one.

Have you gotten a blood test at the doctor?

In a different, but similar way, I never test positive on ovulation tests. Maybe there is something with your urine that does not show up on home pregnancy tests.
:hugs:

I have the same problem but a little more complicated. I have a 3 year old and a 10 month old I decided no more kids for a long time so I got the nexplanon implant 2 months after my little one was born. I was fine the first 5 months didn't miss a cycle spotted in between in some but everything was fine. Its been 3 months since I last saw my period at first I didn't think nothing about it cuz my doctor told me this could happen but than the nausea, vomiting, heartburn, cramping, started my boobs got fuller. I took 4 pregnancy test all negative but I wasn't feeling like myself so I called my doc. And she did a blood pregnancy test came back negative. So I let it go and paid no mind to the symptom even though I was getting aggravated. Than 1 week ago I felt like something moved in my belly at first I thought it was just gas, but it had a pattern only at night and I didn't felt it more than 3 times per night I waited 2 days than called my doctors office. She asked me to come in on Tuesday need to go for some ultrasound. She also told me that there could be a possibility of a cryptic pregnancy that its more common than what ppl think. Not happy about all this but if I am pregnant ill be 15 weeks and the second time a birthcontral fails me. Good luck and sorry for the long story.

How long are your cycles usually? Do you chart or do anything to keep track of when you ovulate?

When I was first TTC 13 years ago, my cycles were all out of whack, and I didn't understand that I didn't actually Ovulate 14 days after my period started. So when I first started researching how to chart and everything, I just assumed I ovulated about 14 days after my period started. But I was wrong. My cycles would be 60+ days and it was simply because I didn't ovulate.

You may need to take some provera to get your period going. That is, if you aren't pregnant. If you don't chart your BBT or anything, you might want to try it. It is a good tool to know where you are in your cycle.

Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->