"I don't want anything...."

Me too! I have asked for a voucher to get colour/highlights etc done for my hair!!

I can never think what I want, although I do want lots :lol: So I just ask for Tesco vouchers. That way my food shop is paid for and if I want anything at any time, I can just buy it without feeling guilty that I should be buying food etc.
Everyone keeps asking what I want for baby when He/she arrives, and I've told them all not to bother buying clothes and toys and all that rubbish I know they will buy and just to get me vouchers for tesco to buy nappies! :haha:

Im afraid no prezzies this year for me, although any other year i sorta end up with stuff i dont need, now that im getting other i usualy ask people to buy me sentemental stuff. Because wee one will be this year, itll all be about him which i love and thats all the prezzies i need.

TBH all im looking forward to is having my big HUGE xmas dinner without it coming back up lol FOOD

im like that, if i want something i cant stop myself from going out and buying it, so long as we have the money lol, so the things i cant afford are things that no one else will buy me lmao, so there isnt really anything that i want for xmas, but i like all little crappy pressies, like stocking fillers really make my day so shopping for me is sooo easy haha

x

I get embarassed when people give me presents, even if it's DH. So when I say I don't want anything, I mean it!

I would much prefer people spend money on my kids than me.

see when i get asked 'what do you want' after the normal...you gotta want somrthing...i'll say something absouloutly rediculous or just ask for novelty stuff...i never ask what family want either, they just get comedy stuff off me (e.g i got my uncle a mankini like borat wears and got the cus' racing grannies to play against each other lol)...it's always good to have toys at xmas no matter how old you are...n so what if it's never used again it's a good laugh on the day

This year there is really nothing I want so I mean it when I say I don't want anything. My husband asked my the other day. Last year I really wanted a Kitchenaid mixer and got it. That's the only thing I wanted bad. This year...nothing really!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->