I don't want to do this...

Darlin65

Married with a Munchkin
Reaction score
And nobody will take me seriously. I'm so over it all. I don't want to do a wedding. I'd rather just g2 the courthouse and be done with it at this point. Not that I don't want to be married I just can't take the stress anymore. Like, if I have to go through with this I feel in all honesty that I am going to end up a runaway bride. I don't know what to do. I keep telling OH but he won't believe me. He thinks I am just being dramatic but I am having anxiety attacks and I just want to run in the other direction. I can't do it.

Hi,
I know how you feel, we've been engaged for 2 and a half years and since we booked the church i've been up and down about if i've made the right choice (not about my OH i want to marry him!) I made a list and it really helped me - when i say a list i really mean a list, i put absolutely everything down if i needed to buy last minute bits i wrote a list of exactly what i wanted and where i would get it from, when it came to cleaning the house i wrote a list of what needed doing in each room and for packing for the honeymoon i even wrote down what underwear i'm going to take. Then i prioritised the list into order for the days that i had left to do everything in and delegated any tasks that i didn't need to do myself. this has really helped me to relax and with 3 days left to go all i have to do is get my hair cut today, take my dress to be pressed tomorrow then pack for honeymoon and have wedding rehearsal on friday.
I'm still nervous about the actual day but excitement is creeping in now and i just keep thinking that i'll only be nervous until I see my OH looking handsome and waiting for me. (in true twilight style!)
hope you manage to relax a little bit and i'm sure you will have a fantastic day :flower:

Sorry I don't have any advise but I really hope things sort themselves out :hugs:

big hugs! Id love to just pay £4k and go on a lovely holiday somewhere and get married just oh and I, but I know both of our families would not go for it.....actually neither would my oh he loves to be the centre of attention.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->