i dont want to seem like a bitch...

I know exactly how you feel! My SIL is a bitch too! Keep this in mind, my brother was 23 and he had just got out of a 4 year relationship with a girl whom he absolutely adored. Well, one of his friends had introduced him to a girl about a month later for a booty call. Well the booty call lasted about a month or two. Well she was a bit on the psychotic side and he came and told my mom that he didn't know how to get rid of her because she was so nuts..... Well he went ot go break up with her and when he did, she told him she was pregnant! So my brother being the kind of person he is, he married her! He had always wanted a child. Well while she was pregnant with my first neice, she would hit her stomach because when she moved, it was inconvienent. Not that it was a miracle or anything else! Well my neice came (she is now 11 and beautiful!) Then they were going through some hard times and my brother was ready to leave because she was getting bad (not that she hadn't before this) and she pops and tells him she is pregnant again! (which they hadn't been having sex because my brother had told me like a week before this!) So he stayed.... (my second neice is now 8) now they have a third (my nephew will be 7 in Jan) and he is afraid to leave her because of the children (which he has raised for the most part) She is mean and iggnorant and wants nothing to do with the kids! not to mention she now had a boob job and doesn't want to stay home! She can be good at times, but for the most part she is just down right stupid and mean to those children and my brother.
Sorry for the long rant, it's just that hit close to home......... I am right there with you, but now mine has gone on for now almost 12 years! i guess my brother thinks it's cheaper to keep her....... I don't know.......Good luck and I know what you are going through.......:hug:

Unfortunately there are loads of people out there like this and there is nothing we can do about them. We can all just rant about them on ere instead :rofl:

I know exactly how you feel! My SIL is a bitch too! Keep this in mind, my brother was 23 and he had just got out of a 4 year relationship with a girl whom he absolutely adored. Well, one of his friends had introduced him to a girl about a month later for a booty call. Well the booty call lasted about a month or two. Well she was a bit on the psychotic side and he came and told my mom that he didn't know how to get rid of her because she was so nuts..... Well he went ot go break up with her and when he did, she told him she was pregnant! So my brother being the kind of person he is, he married her! He had always wanted a child. Well while she was pregnant with my first neice, she would hit her stomach because when she moved, it was inconvienent. Not that it was a miracle or anything else! Well my neice came (she is now 11 and beautiful!) Then they were going through some hard times and my brother was ready to leave because she was getting bad (not that she hadn't before this) and she pops and tells him she is pregnant again! (which they hadn't been having sex because my brother had told me like a week before this!) So he stayed.... (my second neice is now 8) now they have a third (my nephew will be 7 in Jan) and he is afraid to leave her because of the children (which he has raised for the most part) She is mean and iggnorant and wants nothing to do with the kids! not to mention she now had a boob job and doesn't want to stay home! She can be good at times, but for the most part she is just down right stupid and mean to those children and my brother.
Sorry for the long rant, it's just that hit close to home......... I am right there with you, but now mine has gone on for now almost 12 years! i guess my brother thinks it's cheaper to keep her....... I don't know.......Good luck and I know what you are going through.......:hug:

i'm glad to know i'm not alone, but i'm so sorry your having to go through this too hun!
:hugs::hugs::hugs:
xx

I cant believe she's at it again!!!! :hissy:

Dont let he wind you up Maddi. x

I cant believe she's at it again!!!! :hissy:

Dont let he wind you up Maddi. x

thanky yoou!
i'm staying away from her, as there could be a risk of LO being extremely premmie!! she gets me so f$!king stresssedd!!!!
but i'm calm!! lol!!
x

:hug:

She doesn't sound like a nice person at all!

What a complete bitch :gun:
It pisses me off that people like that get pregnant just by looking at a bloke & then the people that actually want a child so badly have to go through the hell of ttc :hissy:

She sounds very much like a girl i know

Unfortunately there are loads of people out there like this and there is nothing we can do about them. We can all just rant about them on ere instead :rofl:

this is soo true! some people are just so selfish.
and what she said to you was bang out of orda!

My OH goes to uni with a girl who used to be a nanny for a couple that had a baby and she had to take care of it 24 hours a day night feeds everything. They pretty much only had the baby once a week and only in the day, literally from birth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->