I don't want to wait

Hangin_On_AGS

Reaction score
Alright, I know this is nuts! But i'm a week pp and I really want to be intimate with OH again. I know I have to wait 6 weeks for vaginal because I had a tear and have a stitch... but what about anal? Does anyone know? My OH leaves in 2 1/2 weeks for the military, and will be gone for a little over 5 months. I really want to be intimate with him before he leaves. Our intimate life was amazing up until the day I went into labor, I just want to get back to that asap. I know it's crazy with a brand new baby I even have any interest in it.

So any advice about how we can get some of that back asap before he leaves would be greatly appreciated!!!!

Me and OH have Been intimate in almost every other way from about one week after :) just get experimental, as long as you don't do anything you find uncomfortable or painful :) even if you don't feel up to it physically, if your up for it mentally you could always just do things to him

I felt like that at about two weeks, not wanting to wait. We ended up having a very, um, intimate cuddle session that didn't involve getting too close to anything that had just been damaged but was otherwise pretty satisfying. (It was mostly emotionally that I needed it anyway, and my husband wasn't about to complain.) I'm only five weeks now, though, so we still haven't tried to check out what's different down there.

I wouldn't recommend trying to penetrate anything just yet--it's all pretty close together.

I also feel like being intimate again already. Just a case of waiting for the yucky lochia to stop I guess!

I had 3rd degree tear with dd and dtd 4 week pp and had episiotomy with ds and dtd 3 week pp If you feel ok and not sore just go for it just take it slow. X

Well... I made it a week and some change, but we broke down and tried anal tonight. It went very well we really needed the intimate time. My stitches didnt hurt at all and there was no signs of iritation so all in all i say success

Wow I admire you for even trying! I know with my first I cried because I'd been cut and couldn't even touch myself down there let alone have sex.. we had always had a really good sex life and the wait was awful but I'm glad I did because the first time was better than before no pain etc.. I guess you're not in a position to wait so whatever you can do is great progress here's hoping it's just the start for you xxx

I am the same, I am 3 week pp and miss hubby soooo much, sex brought on labor within ten mins hee hee so its not like its been forever since sex, having some problems with healing so not having sex yet BUT no need to wait untill six weeks, my midwife actually told me that I should "try" sex before six week check so if there are an problems or pain to bring the issue up then!

i think as long as you feel ready then it should be ok and as long as your stiches have gone. 6 weeks is only a guildline my and my hubby did the deed after 2 and a half weeks. it's crazy how much you want it after birth :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->