I dreamt that I gave birth to.......

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by lillysmum, Oct 3, 2008.

1. lillysmum

lillysmum Mum of 2 cheeky monkeys

.....my baby boy.

he was a healthy weight but i can't remember what that weight was or what we called him all i know is he was a boy.

What's quite strange is that when I was 4 months preggers with Lilly I had a similar dream that I had a baby girl and lo and behold when we went for the anomoly scan we were told we were having a girl

Guess we'll find out in 26 days whether my dream was right or not.

2. mummymadness

mummymadness Mummy to 4

Ohhhh how exciting .. Will be great if your dreams right :) . xxx .

3. HannahGraceee

HannahGraceee *Hanny Spammy*

Ive had two dreams now that im going to have a boy, lol first one was it was early birth and it just slipped out while i was asleep, i looked under the covers and it was a fully dressed little baby :l and the second one was i had a boy and it had dark black hair, i really think ill have a boy now

4. Leanne&Bump..x

Leanne&Bump..x Mam of Karl & a Pup x

I kept dreaming i was having a boy, and i also dreamt i gave birth to a little boy, then i went for the scan turned out i was...wierd..

5. beancounter

beancounter Well-Known Member

I dreamt i gave birth to a boy too. But I had a girl earlier on, that I called 'he' anyway and keptin a black holdall so I hope my dreams don't come true cos I'd be the worlds worse mother.

6. lillysmum

lillysmum Mum of 2 cheeky monkeys

awwww I'm sure thats not true!

dreams are so weird!

7. becky1978

becky1978 Mum to a 5 year old

I dreamt last night that I had a girl, really really vivid and I thought after the labour 'what was the fuss all about, that didn't hurt' - I wish!!!!!!!

Mind you I have had a couple of dreams that I've had a boy as well so who knows?

8. HannahGraceee

HannahGraceee *Hanny Spammy*

well and i have really scary dreams, about ghosts and horrible things :( there so real, and i never normally had them till i was pregnant

9. o0oCharlieo0o

o0oCharlieo0o Well-Known Member

before my scan i dreamed i had a little boy, and it is a boy, i also had the same with my first son to, dreamed he was a boy before i found out at scan, wierd aint it lol

10. Purple_Kitty

Purple_Kitty Momma to Jonah & Evie

I've had dreams like this recently as well. I dreamt I had a little girl, but it could just be wishful thinking on my part! It was an odd one, because one minute I was pregnant and knew it was a girl, and the next I was taking care of a little girl who was at least two, but I hadn't even left the room. I've had lots of dreams about the baby, but only one of them had a boy baby in it that I can remember.

11. nessajane

nessajane Well-Known Member

i kept dreaming i was having a girl and even now i know im having a boy ive dreamt we had a girl!!

12. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Mother of 4

I had a dream my baby was born early on the 8th of January and I seen msyelf taking the baby out of the hospital in a car seat only I didnt know what sex still then! I just caight a glimpse of me in labour and then going home. I never seen my baby i know i was carrying it imto car though.

Then I had a dream i gave birth to a hairy fish that I friend in some butter and it turned into a dog with no nose. !!!!!!!!!

:O

13. sammie18

sammie18 Mommy to Allison

Exciting!! I remember having a dream when I was early in my pregnancy and I drempt I went for my ultrasound and all I remember was hearing my sister scream Its a girl Its a girl lol it was wierd tho I woulnd of taken my sister to my ultrasound LOL Anyways It turns out IM having a girl..So I dunno if that dream just happened to be right or what lol :p

14. happy&healthy

happy&healthy Ada's Mom

I dreamt four times I was having a boy. But I'm having a girl.....