I feel faaaaaaat!

H

hot tea

Who else feels like a total fatty around here? :haha: I am feeling like a little grub lately...

meee! I keep being corrected and I know I have no weight issues or anything, but I soo feel fat! :(

I feel like I just look fat, not even preggo... But everyone is like, uh no... You just look preggo.

Me me mee! I feel like a pregnant hippo! I've gained almost 14lbs and im only 18wks :dohh:

I love my bump b/c thats where baby is, but the lardy thighs n butt i can live w/o! :cry:

:wave: ME!

I can't even stand looking in the mirror. I swear my arms are pregnant - not my belly. :nope: I feel like a hippo.

Me ! I feel so disgusting and self conscious .

And if I didn't feel bad enough already my husband had to make this comment the other day " you don't even look pregnant you just look like you've gain weight" . I know he meant well by it but it certainly didn't make me feel any better about myself .

Yeah my back feels more preggo than my belly... I have backrolls!!! I nearly cried.

Me!! I look like I've gained a few pounds, don't look pregnant at all! Grrrrr!

I dont look fat or pregnant til 4pm in the afternoon then I am the size I was at 7 months with first baby!:flower:

Same here, I don't look pregnant, no sign of a bump and increasing thighs and arms!!! Whooopeeeeeee! When's the bump coming???

Han Xxx

Yeah my back feels more preggo than my belly... I have backrolls!!! I nearly cried.
:rofl:

I was fat to start with so now Im just feeling uber fat, more wobbly and its so hot here today I need to put a maxi dress on for coolness and comfort but I fear people make have to take cover from my bingo wings!

I was feeling fat and thrumpy although I have quite a nice tidy bump. So my OH cheered me up, I went shopping on the newlook site got some nice new clothes, then head to town yesterday got a few more bits and some shoes and I am in a lovely new summer outfit and feel much happier about myself. Plus I also bought a highlighting kit last week and did my hair. I find doing things makes myself feel better. I know it may sound vaine but a bit of pampering doesn't hurt and doesn't have to be expensive either. But everyone remember your not fat, your carrying a beautiful baby and its worth it all at the end of it

I don't feel fat but I do feel like I'm running out of room already.

Ys, whenever I am feeling extra blubbery I go out and buy myself some new clothes. Makes me feel soooo much better!

I felt huge since I was 12 weeks, I just seem to blow up when pregnant, put a coat on the other day and it wudnt even meet to button got as far as my boobs and that was it, I put a pair of jeans on that were far to big pre pregnancy and they wudnt even go up past my hips, can't wait to get back to normal

Add me to the list. I have gained 16 pounds in 14 weeks. My doctor said it's normal, I'm carrying twins, placenta weight, blah...blah...blah. All I know is i feel like my older children could use me as a boat in the lake. :cry:

I'm still in double bump fat tum territory :( I was a size10 pre pregnancy as well, depressing. That's the only downside to not spending the first trimester throwing up like the last pregnancy. Instead I sat around exhausted and lethargic...and slowly gaining more and more. Don't talk to me about back fat, ugh.

Me! I feel obscenly fat!! People comment on how my bump is coming along, i just smile and nod but secretly know it is all just fat apart from a teeny bit at the bottom which is bubs :dohh:

My thighs and hips have taken on a life of their own too! Bleurghh.

Clothes still all fit but I definitely feel fat. Being self conscious before pregnancy is taking it's toll now that's for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->