I feel horrible (PLEASE REPLY)

Marcia20

Reaction score
Hi guys , hope everyone is well. I had a miscarriage last month & this month I think I'm pregnant again... But this month seems a lil different. I am sick :cry: when I say sick im Having cold like - symptoms. I never catch colds unless I get it from someone else & no one in my house has one. This was really random & it started out with my throat feeling kind of tickly & almost sore . But that went away im just having a really dry cough & runny nose now 😩 I just feel really crappy, im extra EXHAUSTED. I didn't think I would even make it through the work day yesterday . I just wanted to lay down. I also been having pregnancy brain. I forget stuff that I usually do not forget . It's really weird 😳 im really moody & craving DOUGHNUTS all the time or just FOOD period. I been eating a lot lately. I'm really gassy & bloated! I just dnt feel like myself . I actually feel pregnant & it's way more PRONOUCED than the last time I was except this time I dnt have any sore boobs & sensitive nipples. I don't feel like myself Does this sound like I could be pregnant again ? 😭 I never feel like this

It sounds possible, how many cycle days are you? Maybe u should test? Xx

Hi guys , hope everyone is well. I had a miscarriage last month & this month I think I'm pregnant again... But this month seems a lil different. I am sick :cry: when I say sick im Having cold like - symptoms. I never catch colds unless I get it from someone else & no one in my house has one. This was really random & it started out with my throat feeling kind of tickly & almost sore . But that went away im just having a really dry cough & runny nose now 😩 I just feel really crappy, im extra EXHAUSTED. I didn't think I would even make it through the work day yesterday . I just wanted to lay down. I also been having pregnancy brain. I forget stuff that I usually do not forget . It's really weird 😳 im really moody & craving DOUGHNUTS all the time or just FOOD period. I been eating a lot lately. I'm really gassy & bloated! I just dnt feel like myself . I actually feel pregnant & it's way more PRONOUCED than the last time I was except this time I dnt have any sore boobs & sensitive nipples. I don't feel like myself Does this sound like I could be pregnant again ? 😭 I never feel like this

Hey there , so sorry for your loss.
Do you no if your hormone levels are back down after your m/c as you can still have preg symptoms after for some time although everyone is different .
Fx you are preg again

It sounds possible, how many cycle days are you? Maybe u should test? Xx

Hey , I am cycle day 20 right now. I think my cycle this time was a little irregular because of my miscarriage.... My period lasted for 7 days . I got off on the 4th & had sex the same day. Then I had sex the 10th , 11th & 13th .. My calendar shows that i was due to ovulate on the 12th but I thought i ovulated on the 10th because I was having abdominal pains 😕 I really am confused

Sorry for your loss :hugs:.

If it is possible, take a test. The only way you will know for sure.

I was pregnant two cycles ago and I just knew I was because I got a really bad cold. I hadn't had a cold in years! I ended up miscarrying as well, and the cycle after the miscarriage I could have sworn I was pregnant again because I was having the same symptoms. Turns out I wasn't :(

Maybe your body is just reacting this way due to you having a miscarriage. Or you very well could be pregnant!

Sorry for your loss, and good luck this cycle :flower:

We have very similar symptoms then! I am 11 dpo today (see chart) but got a BFN, hoping that will change in the days to come!

Have you got a chart we can see?

GL x

the only way to know is to test! i didnt know my symptoms of pregnancy were even .. well pregnancy symptoms! i just assumed my cycle all these years had decided to take a complete left turn because i hadnt been trying hard to conceive. my boyfriend is the one who suspected i was pregnant and so i took some dollar tests and frer at 8 dpo and surprise on all of them!

my symptoms were similar to yours but they only came in intervals of two days, and were VERY extreme. although i despised sweets as one of my symptoms(i normally love them). i did crave lots of meat with cheese and milk. ohhh milk <3 but the past two days ive been craving chocolate cupcakes! but ever since conception, i have had sneezing and swollen breasts(minimum to zero pain) to this very moment. although i will say im sneezing a whole lot more now than im farther along.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->