I feel huge T-T

DobbyForever

Done with One
Reaction score
I look at everyone else's bumps and I feel like a blimp :cry: women farther along than me are flatter than me and now I'm afraid I eat too much and ciyculdutxgkcyiztxycyo

Attachments

• IMG_9285.jpg
    IMG_9285.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 33
Every woman and their body is different.. every pregnancy is different! Please try not to compare your bump to others because they're all beautiful. This is my second pregnancy and I'm huge compared to first time round!

This was me at 18 Weeks this time.. embrace the bump :D

Attachments

• 1484951266777.jpg
    1484951266777.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 8
Ty! This is my first this far along but idk. I'm worried maybe it's fat not bump because according to my mom I eat all day but I didn't think I was but I don't exactly pay attention I just eat when I want. I do love rubbing my bump and my dogs do love it

You're going to put weight on no matter what so try not to be too concerned about it. The important thing is your growing baby, you can lose the weight afterwards and if you don't it's no big deal, you're growing a human in there! I don't think you look big at all, everything looks neat and in proportion. A lot of it is to do with the strength of your muscles too so if they're weaker to start with, you will show a lot earlier than someone who works out every day and has really strong muscles. There's also pregnancy bloat/gas which can make you look bigger. I really don't think you've anything to worry about :)

Ty. I'm not worried about losing it but gaining an unhealthy amount to the point it affects the baby. But ty! I don't feel out of proportion but idk people were sharing their bumps and I flipped out lol

Your bump is perfect don't worry :) everyone gains weight differently. I have the opposite problem, I'm 27wks and nobody even thinks I'm pregnant :/ I have no obvious round pregnant bump but I've already gained 30lbs and get a lecture every time I go to the doc about how I need to gain less n eat Less. As long as you feel good and the baby is healthy I wouldn't worry about it :)

https://imageshack.com/a/img924/1135/iZ7hOx.jpg

You look perfect! Nothing to worry about at all :) we all carry differently! My bump is honestly twice the size of Periwinkle's there (I'm 27 weeks too) but figure wise, quite similar. I had a panic about weight gain the other week as I weighed myself and have put on 24 pounds already. I was aiming for a 30 pound gain overall which seems unlikely now! I got all upset but then realised there is not much I can do about it. I am eating healthily and I've not put much weight on the rest of me to look at! Plus, if I'm hungry, I'm hungry. I'm gona eat or I start feeling sick or a bit shakey. I just try to pick a healthy snack the best I can!

Periwinkle, you look a perfectly healthy weight, I can't imagine where the 30 pounds has gone on you!

Dobs your bump is beautiful! Don't worry we all grow at different rates. I'm right there with u with the football up top look already :haha:

https://i855.photobucket.com/albums/ab117/kirstybumx3/CFCE1242-EB30-46D3-BAA0-5C66D5A2E8F3_zpst0bgcw3p.jpg

Based on how your arms and thighs look in that pic, you seem like you were average or small-ish sized before you got pregnant. You look fine for how far along you are. I kind of wish I looked more pregnant, but I still just look like a fattie. : /

Attachments

• 6 vs 17 b.jpg
    6 vs 17 b.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 8
Oh sweetie you are fine. I'm short, so I show early and a lot, with all my pregnancies. I haven't posted a pic in a couple of weeks, but I'll get them together now just to show you that you are not abnormally giant.

Quite frankly, I can't wait to get a little more pregnant looking, depending on how you look I'm starting to look fat but not yet pregnant, lol! I want to look more undoubtedly pregnant.

Ty all!!! You definitely helped me take a moment and realize I was overreacting. I did weigh myself (I have been avoiding since week 6), and my weight gain is perfectly in sync with the guidelines so I'm going to stop worrying about my belly and just go back to rubbing it 24/7

And ty for the bump pics!!! I love everyone's big bump or still growing bump :)

15 weeks across the board:

y3mNWkM2Z1fZWOpMpYgcplYHJk6wDJu4yatGVP1Cgc1PclyvTOAVpZGHtyFWd91PmTkg5l10qNu7iETKyg8I3ppPYYtkdIJBuUwwP5V6hsVn0QH0W3N5bxDGCMGryo_kokIMprQdqzzGEOSM2o2SIGgFiJwFKVB76U-tY_Xy_mVQj8
y3m_Sp9rMSnpYtFTTG8QjMv7LR7pLTa40oLpccot-797PwFGUT5HSO4Hefv6bHNb_LWlaYv5SS2JLRvW1PbvSijGGmLVY1EYxcds7Ef5XwCKtn0RqffmJuH3D3FaeYgr5w0kcN89LgOw--gOIb81QIOJAqtkBcTxDThlDeocP96rIs
upload_1000006D22B1A8_2012.11.17%252C15%253A29%253A41%252C973_D4EE5842.jpg
y3mpufMFSZaB22jLa-Gbdx8dtef5hgYT9-l8y8_uOLBw7rFVk74HicyXXy9WYrStazxZSgD-mDq8nmuGUeWcwZG45g8JaEQIS_YI3aSOXTWRfUiAjGtA64N5UYp4-Kh7X8arrcyiBJI8TTSN83Z3ut1MMfaU2cezqGZBdb3VKv2ezc

Third pregnancy, second pregnancy, first pregnancy, second pregnancy in the wild

Looking at these pics, I definitely need a better bra. My boobs looked so much better before! Not to mention they were much smaller in my first pregnancy. I loved that shirt, it's in the first and second preggo pics, it was more flattering than the one I have now. I wore a hole in it I wore it so much.

Awww ty! I agree that shirt is cute!!! Not as cute as your LO in the third picture! How adorable!!!!

Oh my, I'm as big as I was at 20 weeks with my daughter, have been for about a month! I only gained 1 pound in first tri, though I was about 10 pounds heavier when I got pregnant with this one than with my daughter. Everyone is different! I started wearing maternity clothes very early (like 6 weeks) with this one because I decided I'd rather look pregnant than fat!

Can't get the pic from this week to load as it's too big but I'm even bigger now lol!

Attachments

• 2017-01-07_13.10.35.jpg
    2017-01-07_13.10.35.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 1
Excuse my weird claw hand..! :wacko:

This is one of non maternity tops at full strech! I weirdly look more pregnant from one side than the other! One side of my bump is much firmer too, I think that must be where babies back is.. correlates with feeling the kicks on the opposite side!

Attachments

• IMG_3317.jpg
    IMG_3317.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 5
Dobby you look amazing! Come join my baby bellies thread. We all make each other feel great because we all look beautiful with our big, small, round, flat, different bellies! There is no one size fits all!

All women are welcome!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/2420393-show-me-your-baby-bellies.html

Trust me - normal!

https://i1062.photobucket.com/albums/t482/RoseArcana90/Pregnancy%20Pics%202/E094412C-6FC8-4403-8B60-0FF24518E09E_zpssevgg06y.jpg

Embrace the bump!!

content://media/external/file/8957

Not sure if ive posted this right,20 weeks on this pic with twins boy and girl

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back