i feel like a hefa cow !

carrieanne

Reaction score
i know this is no 5 but i didnt expect to start showing so early ive only told a few people i think my tummy muscles just thought oh what the hell here we go again and just gave up on me i started showing about 11 weeks with the last one im quite small so its preetty obvious is anyone else the same or im i just a fat cow :cry:

lol im the same hun i feel like ive just got a tyre wrapped round my waist!!! feel HUGE! lol xx

same ere, esp after eating.
My stomache comes to a pregnancy "point" if you know what I mean.

Its my first, but I just look and feel very bloated!! And even though Im down to a weight i havent been since i was about 15... I certainly don't look it!

Im about 11 weeks by my lmp and noticed today that Im starting to show, doesnt help that I still have a roll of skin/fat left from 1st pregnancy - If I push it all out I look about 4/5 months pregnant! Good job its cold and I can stick on jumpers to cover it!

This is my second and definitely showing already! I have a xmas party to go to tomorrow. Great! Just going to let people think I am fat. :cry:

this is pg no 5 ( one chemical one mc) and i noticed last night i'm starting to poof. not just bloat tho. i look about 4 mo pg and i'll be 8 weeks tomorrow. i weighed myself too. i only gained a pound so i know it's not fat. we're not telling anyone till christmas so i'm hoping no guesses.

this is my 5th. 1 full term 1 eptopic and 2 mc. and as im a bigger girl(16) belessed with a pop belly lol iv started to show already. not good as we dont want to tell any 1 yet (because last 3) dont want to get there hopes up

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->