I feel like a moron :(

21yrsurvivor

Reaction score
I started bleeding later in the day that my period was due, but it didn't act like my typical cycle. The bleeding picked up and I still wanted to know. I live at home with my Dad, Mom and brother...yes I know I'm 31 years old and live at home with my parents and brother...long story, in short I'm a brain tumor survivor.

Moving on...

I started having symptoms early, and I was so excited because we decided to TTC. It was out first trying trying this month. I told him that I was feeling different and and having some weird symptoms (power of suggestion I guess) and when I told him he was so happy at the possibility of me being pregnant. The past few days I have been having light pink bleeding and it was starting to ware on me that I was keeping it so hush from everyone, except my boyfriend. I was getting stressed over thinking I may be pregnant but also thinking and getting depressed that the chances are that I'm not. I told my mom last night, she was very supportive and surprised I told her.

Needless to say I feel like a moron for telling my boyfriend and mom when I was saying that I was having symptoms. Now I feel like they aren't going to look at me seriously when I start having symptoms again. Has anyone ever felt like this? I'm seriously wanting to break down and cry right now.

:hugs: Please don't feel silly, when I was TTC this baby I symptom spotted every single month! I lost count of the amount of times I was "sure" that this or that symptom meant I was pregnant.. And this was my second child!! In fact even before I had my first, who wasn't planned and we used contraception, I remember many months where I confided in someone that I thought I was pregnant, only for my period to arrive just after or even questioning whether my period was "normal" or if I was pregnant..

Nobody will think you were silly or not believe you next time, it's just part and parcel of being a woman, we are complicated!

:hugs: Please don't feel silly, when I was TTC this baby I symptom spotted every single month! I lost count of the amount of times I was "sure" that this or that symptom meant I was pregnant.. And this was my second child!! In fact even before I had my first, who wasn't planned and we used contraception, I remember many months where I confided in someone that I thought I was pregnant, only for my period to arrive just after or even questioning whether my period was "normal" or if I was pregnant..

Nobody will think you were silly or not believe you next time, it's just part and parcel of being a woman, we are complicated!

Thank you for the encouragement girl! I think we all go in with high hopes that this month is the month whether my body likes it or not kind of attitude. My periods come on time, sometimes 2 days earlier or 2 later. Most of time though its clockwork, and it ALWAYS starts out light for the first 4-5 days and then I have 5 days of really heavy flow and clots. one thing that sucks is that the 2 apps that I have used have my fertile window starting the last two days of my cycle...yuck! So as soon as AF is over I am ready to go LOL.

I have to agree, I think all women are complicated to some extent, especially if they conceive right away...that's playing with fire LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->