I feel like crap - headache is killing! & im so worried about my scan on Friday.

C

cherryglitter

I feel so awful today. Im petrified that there IS going to be something wrong at the scan.
I just wanna sit here and cry.
I'd rather go on being safe in the knowledge that I am pregnant, a scan is so final!
I have a huge headache, and im generally so tired I just feel as though everything is too much!

Im worried about having an ectopic pregnancy, a molar pregnancy, a missed miscarriage! I actually don't know how I would cope!

I never knew about any of these things before, and now im just nervous as hell!
Being pregnant is really not easy.

Urgh, how sh*t. :(

Please try not to worry, I was exactly the same before my scan and everything was fine. I had mine on Friday last week and Monday -Thursday I sat every night and got myself into such a panic reading things on the internet. I had never heard of any of these things before I got pregnant and just came across them because I was searching for why I had no symptoms.

If you're anything like me, you haven't actually got any reason to worry - any cramps or bleeding or anything?

The statistics are really low for anything like missed miscarriages - something like 1% of pregnancies. I was seriously a nightmare - i think DH was sick of me worrying - and worrying won't do your little bean any good.

Try to stay positive, I am sure everything will be fine. If you want to pm me please do. xxxxxx

No bleeding - no cramps. Well slight ones but nothing painful! The usual first tri ones, I think!
Im just so scared! It;s stupid.
I've been excited all week, and all of a sudden it feels like D-day! :(
I know im probably worrying for no reason, but I really don't want to have to go through anything horrible. I sound selfish, but I just don't think I would cope with it at the moment. xxx

:) I remember this so well with DD, discovering all these things you've never heard of that might go wrong...
Horrible times. But it's only 2 days to go now, and chances are everything will be peachy on Friday.
Have you taken some paracetemol for the headache? There's no good suffering for no reason... I should take my own advice on that, my head is splitting, but we only have ibuprofen in the house. DH will have to get some on the way home, or I'll resort to taking DDs calpol!

No bleeding - no cramps. Well slight ones but nothing painful! The usual first tri ones, I think!
Im just so scared! It;s stupid.
I've been excited all week, and all of a sudden it feels like D-day! :(
I know im probably worrying for no reason, but I really don't want to have to go through anything horrible. I sound selfish, but I just don't think I would cope with it at the moment. xxx

I had those cramps too and still get them...just things stretching and rearranging I think. And you don't sound selfish!! You are definitely not alone in your feelings, it's completely normal plus when you are at the stage in pregnancy when you don't feel anything yet and don't have a bump it's hard to believe everything is ok. xx

Hun remember how I was before my scan and you helped me throught it

You are having the same worries and you will be fine xx

I know. It's just... worrying. :(
I feel like I SHOULD be feeling something, even though I know I shouldn't be!! I know that sounds confusing haha.. it's more confusing in my head!!
I'm just so desperate for everything to be okay.
:(

Missy - so can't believe you're 16 weeks soon, so mental! xx

I know, what time you going on friday

I'm sending you cyber hugs. I'm sure you'll be on here on Friday night so happy after seeing your little bean with plenty of scan pics for us all to see.

2:40pm hun - im working 12 hours that day too.. ouchy!
But im hoping i'll be going back with some good news, if I decide to announce.
I'll be 10 weeks..! xx

Yep...Still like that even though I have seen them three times already!!! I got my scan for next Thursday bumped up to Monday just because of my paranoia!! :) You are not alone! I do the same with searching the internet and i just try to avoid anythign that looks negative. I do it to pass the time more than anything else. Keeps me from "thinking" about it too much I guess. :hugs:

your not alone in all your worries, i'm starting to freak out about my u/s next week it's getting so bad that my chest gets tight thinking about it. i'm terrified that they will tell me i had a mmc. but i'm sure everything will be okay for both of us. fx'd

I was gunna try and keep away from BNB for a bit, but I just can't!
Im terrified of a mmc!
Isn't it horrible that we call just cant relax and enjoy our pregnancies.
The first three months are literally sent to try you, im sure! xx

sweetie your the exact same as me, craig is always saying i know TOO much! and thats the curse of the internet....you find out way too much...i read that with an eptopic you can experience shouder pain...literally 5 mins later i was convinced i was having pains in my shoulder and was having an eptopic...esp when you've lost a baby everything is scarier, I had a mmc due to a molar earlier this year and since then ive read about every single thing that can go wrong and its done nothing but stress me out....hun this time everything will be fine. Yesterday I had my 12 week scan, i sat in the room feeling sick i was so nervous, i was gonna walk out coz i couldnt handle it...then i saw my little miracle kick its legs and move a hand....sweetie your baby will be fine this time and your scan will spur you on for the rest of your pregnancy, it honestly is so normal to be scared but you will be fine hun....honestly reading your post i could of wrote it! lol pm me if you need a chat hun, take care xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->