I feel like I am going crazy.....

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by kobrinfamily, Oct 8, 2013.

1. kobrinfamily

kobrinfamily Pregnant - 1st Trimester

Ok so I go Friday for a check-up I will be just shy of 14 weeks at this point, I was only 9 weeks last time so Dr said he Doppler would not pick-up heartbeat (I trust her as she deliverd two of my three boy's) This will be the first time I will hear the heartbeat (Seen it at 7week 5 days) I am just in a slump I feel like I have a lump in my neck always and could cry at any moment........I lost a baby a little over a year ago so I feel like a wreck at this point! I still have symtoms that would make me think all is ok, My breast have grown and got dark around the nipples ect, I feel like I am sitting on a ball above my lady area lol (a small ball mind you) Still have morning sickness at times and get bad headachs at night.............And you know I almost feel flutters I swear! Anyways if you guys could pray for me that would be great, thank you!

2. MrsGax

MrsGax Well-Known Member

Praying for you!!! :hugs:

3. kobrinfamily

Thank you!

4. Kasey84

Kasey84 PAL

Sending positive thoughts your way! Hope you hear that beautiful hb!

I think it's normal to be worried. I had a mmc before and even though I've had a scan and heard the hb with a Doppler, I'm still a nervous wreck before every apt.

5. kobrinfamily

Thank you just a couple more day's until I see the Dr, I already said too my husband too please forgive me if I am off and seem crabby that day :blush:, all our older children will be home that day as well so it will be a hectic day in the fact my mind will be some were else that day! :nope: