I feel like I am going crazy.....

kobrinfamily

Pregnant - 1st Trimester
Reaction score
Ok so I go Friday for a check-up I will be just shy of 14 weeks at this point, I was only 9 weeks last time so Dr said he Doppler would not pick-up heartbeat (I trust her as she deliverd two of my three boy's) This will be the first time I will hear the heartbeat (Seen it at 7week 5 days) I am just in a slump I feel like I have a lump in my neck always and could cry at any moment........I lost a baby a little over a year ago so I feel like a wreck at this point! I still have symtoms that would make me think all is ok, My breast have grown and got dark around the nipples ect, I feel like I am sitting on a ball above my lady area lol (a small ball mind you) Still have morning sickness at times and get bad headachs at night.............And you know I almost feel flutters I swear! Anyways if you guys could pray for me that would be great, thank you!

Sending positive thoughts your way! Hope you hear that beautiful hb!

I think it's normal to be worried. I had a mmc before and even though I've had a scan and heard the hb with a Doppler, I'm still a nervous wreck before every apt.

Sending positive thoughts your way! Hope you hear that beautiful hb!

I think it's normal to be worried. I had a mmc before and even though I've had a scan and heard the hb with a Doppler, I'm still a nervous wreck before every apt.

Thank you just a couple more day's until I see the Dr, I already said too my husband too please forgive me if I am off and seem crabby that day :blush:, all our older children will be home that day as well so it will be a hectic day in the fact my mind will be some were else that day! :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->