I feel like I dont belong here now...

kiki04

A girl can dream....
Reaction score
Im not pg so cant visit the pg forums, I cant ttc right now cuz DH got that stupid stupid STUPID vasectomy while I WAS pg :cry: so I dont belong in the ttcal forums or rainbow makers or anything and WTT is just general chit chat IMO. and now today I find out dh's CONSULT for the reversal isnt until october :cry: The procedure is 2-4 months after that bringing us to february of NEXT FREAKING YEAR!!!! :brat: Meaning I cant get pg for a good year now :brat: :cry: :brat: :cry: I feel like I just hate life right now :cry: I used to be a size 3-5 waist, gained all that baby weight And now have no baby to show for the extra pounds I have... I cant even GET pg again now and I know we made that decision together for the V but now I feel some sort of stupid resentment towards dh like its HIS body why we cant get pg.. ITS HIS FAULT! :brat: but its not and I dont wanna treat him like it is cuz we made the choice together :cry: I locked myself in my bedroom all day today to avoid being a mega bitch to him cuz I dont want him to feel it... although Im sure he does :cry: I HATE THIS :brat:

And on top of that my kids still talk about Hadlee... just last week they had friends over and were telling them that their baby sister or brother got very sick and died leading their friends to ask questions and had a big discussion about it :cry: They were very effected by all thi8s too and I just want to give them another sibling damnit :brat:

I am so sorry and know that feeling of not fitting in. I felt that for a while until I met a few girls who had losses in WTT.

Feel free to come and join our thread - it is a bunch of lovely girls at all stages, we have all had losses and I am certain all of the other girls would welcome you with open arms hun. We also have lots of laughter which helps x

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/603882-rainbow-makers-wttal-ntnpal-ttcal-pal-friends.html

:hugs: hun! you belong here in this forum with us...... im ttc at the moment but its not happenin and even though i post in the TTCAL forum i still feel this is the only place i belong cause i know the girls here will reply to my posts and give me the support i need.

i know its a long and frustrating wait for you both but try keep positive hun cause you want to be the healthiest you can be for when you do get to ttc again!! its nice that your kids speak of Hadlee too though its part of their life as its part of yours...

keep the faith hun you never know what might happen for you and your in my thoughts xxxxxxxxxxxx

I post all over I could care less if I belong or not :thumbup: I know what you mean though, I gained 30 pds and then I lost Ava, but today i started to do my running again like before when I was not pregnant. I need to get back into my routine again and get some normalcy :cry::cry: if that is possible. Will I get pregnant again i don't know I have 3 boys 20,17 and 11 and at 40 Ava was a very big surprise now at 41 I just don't know. Loosing her has changed me I am not the same and I don't know how to be whole again. You belong here or there or anywhere on the forum. XOXOOXOXOXOXOOOX:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hugs:
I am so sorry.
I know the wait is LONG till the reversal. But I have to say take this time for you. FOr your kids. For your husband and more. Take it to get yourself back. I know its not that easy right now, BUT you need to do it for the sake of yourself. You will give them another sibling. THe reversal is so successful the sooner it is done after the sterilazation was done. I had a reversal done of my tubes and I have 1 angel baby and 2 live earth babies. So it can happen. Please please please dont think you dont belong. YOU DO BELONG in any forum here. You are HUMAN, YOU BELONG>

I'm so sorry hun. I don't understand how hard it must be but can imagine - I fell fairly quickly after losing Isabella but it still seemed forever.

I do understand the sibling thing though. My children were devastated when we lost Missy and I felt so much guilt for that :hug:

I feel your pain. Really I do. We had my DH vasectomy over 3 years ago and I do regret it. He's ok with a reversal but won't consider it for now because of financial troubles (I'm basically supporting our family right now). So I have no idea when he will even get a consultation.:sulk:. I'm pretty much all over the place too. In the mean time I'm sending all my support to women in all stages. :hugs: to all

I just wanna hug you right now. :( I'm so so sorry for everything you're going through.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->