I feel like I forgot how to be pregnant!

countryblonde

Reaction score
I'm only 13dpo and got a positive two days ago. This is baby# 2 and i feel like I forgot everything that is pregnancy related and I feel like my mild symptoms feel so much worse already this time even though they are exactly the same.... Today while grocery shopping I had this super sad moment about sandwich meat cause I love salami but it's full of nitrates... Oh the sacrifices

I completely agree, I definitely think that pregnancy is worse in subsequent pregnancies because you can't fool yourself, you know what's to come. In my first pregnancy I'd wake up with morning sickness but think "maybe it'll be gone tomoro" third time around I know it's here to stay for a month if not two!

I feel as though I've never been pregnant before! I'm a sahm now and keep saying to dh, "how did I manage to work last time?" And telling him I have a symptom I didn't have and he reminds me I did!

So pleased in not the only one ! X

Its crazy! The moment I got that positive I totally forgot what being pregnant was like and ending up researching tons of stuff. For me, my symptoms are almost nonexistent right now but I can't believe it when I do feel a symptom.

I keep asking my husband if this is how I felt the last time around!! He tells me yes, but I feel worse... Haha oh the joys of being a mommy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->