I feel like I'm forced into having an ECV - UPDATE ON PG 3!!

I was talking about it with my SIL today, her baby didn't turn by himself until 38 weeks. Even my midwife told me it is not a problem if baby hasn't turned before 36 weeks.

Try not to worry too much (harder said than done!), fingers crossed that your lo turns in the next few weeks!

So just came back from my midwife appointment and after checking baby's heart beat and position, she is very sure that baby is now in head down position!:happydance:

She says this because she couldn't hear how heart beat at the top of my bump, only very low down (she said it heart beat is found on babies back, which means head is obviously near by).

I'm 35 weeks today. Hopefully this will all be confirmed when I have another scan on the 20th! Will update again then! :)

Oh and my midwife also agrees with my reasons for not wanting an ECV should I need to. Really glad to have her agree with me too, feel like a pressure has lifted! :)

Great news! Hopefully baby stays head down and you won't have to worry about any of this anymore! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->