I feel like I'm going crazy....

jaytee146

Blessed mommy to a beautiful girl and growing lo
Reaction score
39 weeks, getting very little sleep. I've gone to the ER a few times this pregnancy and it results in being sent home. Sunday I was told I'm 3cm and not to come back until I'm 5cm.

Y'all I think I'm peeing on myself.... Like my lo is sooo big that during the day I pee and don't know it. Today I woke up (laid back down) after my princess went to day camp and my panties were wet. I get up and changed.... Only to wet them again. I go back to the restroom sit on the toilet and pee a little more both times there was this discharge in my panties. I'm tired or going to urgent care not really hurting at the moment so I'm sitting here just looking. I don't even feel when it happens and I don't wanna go back to discover that I've in fact been peeing on myself this pregnancy.

Hopefully you’re getting close!! Any contractions yet!?

Contractions are every 9 to 10 minutes

Not to come back when you're 5cm? How are you supposed to be able to tell???? I walked in at 7cm w my 5th and 6cm w my 6th. My contractions were all over the place each time.

I get induced tomorrow at 6am I'm so happy this is coming to an end. I posed the same question as well about coming back at 5 cm. I didn't even know I was 3.5 lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->