I feel like I'm incompetent, not just my cervix :(

I'm so so sorry for your loss, reading your story brought tears to my eyes.

I too remember feeling those last kicks when I was in labour with Max, I remember putting my hand over my bump and saying "I know baby, mummy wants the pain to stop too". Breaks my heart thinking about it again.

I hope we are all able to offer you support and comfort during this difficult time.

Fly high little Ashton. :angel:

Thinking about you and your family. Take care :hugs: xx

I am so very sorry :cry:

Like others, this has brought tears to my eyes. I remember those kicks during delivery too, and all I could do was hold my bump and say I was sorry. It is the worst thing you can go through, and it hurts so very much. I think the 2nd hardest part was when I woke and realised it had really happened, and wasn't just a terrible dream.

It is very early days for you and these early days and weeks will be hard, but it will get easier with time. You will find strength within yourself that you never knew you had.

We are all here for you whenever you need to talk. Fly high little Ashton. :hugs:

Hi KelKel ....

Just read what happened...... :cry: I am terribly sorry.... Your lil one knows you did everything possible for him, what an amazing mother he has.. :hugs:

Yes, I'm glad Nikki mentioned the milk thing... No one told me either and it was TERRIBLE when mine came in, I was clueless and knocked me for a loop...

I promise it will get better, I know right now everything is just a blur but time does help heal ...

We'll always be here for you Sweetie.... Sending loves and hugs to you and your Lil Ashton :hugs:

Thinking of you and your family today, Kelkel xxx :hug:

I'm so sorry for the loss of your little boy, such a beautiful name :hugs: no one told me that my milk would come in also, was the worst reminder of what I had lost :cry:
thinking of you and your family :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

My milk came in too...I didn't realize that would happen at only 22 and a half weeks. I tried to pump to donate, but with everything going on my body just didn't really produce much. I remember telling my boyfriend that I wish I could have pumped more because it made me feel like my body could do something right. He just held me and said, "No, your body is perfect."

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->