I feel like my doctor screwed me over.

FluffyKid

Reaction score
It's been almost 6 months since I had my ectopic pregnancy rupture.
The stupid hospital didn't even tell me I was going in to surgery until they were prepping me for it. Like, literally, I had all of maybe 15 minutes from when the nurse was like, "Oh, they didn't tell you?" until I was knocked out.

I wasn't told WHAT surgery they were doing until AFTER I woke up. This random doctor they brought in breezed in to my room all smiles and was like, "'Kay, we did a laparotomy. It's just this thing. We saved your tube! Any questions? Kbye!" and left.

She's STILL like this, constantly rushing me, trying to get in and out without REALLY letting me know what's going on.

Like why they didn't do a laparoscopy instead of a laparotomy? :(
So I have this big, ugly, pouchy scar now.
I was overweight and felt ugly to begin with, now I have this hideous scar. I have nerve damage around it. The feeling still is hardly there, and what little feeling I have on my lower abdomen is conflicting between weird numbness and pain.

I don't know what telling you all this is going to do. I just NEED someone to talk to about this. I can't sleep all of a sudden because this is all suddenly too depressing again and I'm the ONLY one I know, out of all the people in my life that I know in person, that has had an ectopic pregnancy. So I have nobody to talk to about this.

Has anybody else ever had this happen? :(

I've never had that but I'm sorry you went through it. I hope there's someone on here that can relate with you!
:hugs:

Have you posted this in the Loss Forums? You might get more replies there.

I'm so sorry you had to go through such rubbish treatment on top of having an ectopic. :hugs:

I haven't. But I'll take this there. I wasn't sure where to put it so I put it here since I'm always on this board.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->