I feel like such a horrible mother

Moulder86

Fiancé & mum to one
Reaction score
I should be more worried about my lil boy not having his dad around but instead I'm sitting here crying because I'm more upset about not having him around for me! :cry:

I can deal with this most days but today I can't keep myself together. I feel so horrible because I should be concerned for my little boys sake not for my own!! I should be putting him first not myself.

Sorry my friend who usually listens to me go on is currently waiting for her little girl to arrive and I'm sure she could do without me going on at her.

xx

I get like this sometimes. Half the time that I am angry or upset over Adam isn't because he isn't in my life anymore, but because he left my baby without a father. Just know that your baby is going to have a mommy who loves him/her enough for the both of you!

see Rae this is the problem at the moment I'm more upset and angry at him for leaving me and shuting me out not for leaving my baby without a daddy and that's the problem. I should be thinking more about my baby than me, at the end of the day I'll live I'll move on meet someone else eventually but Rich is his daddy and nothing can change that. Oh pants I wish my head would just organise it's thoughts and sort itself out lol xx

You shouldn't feel bad about it at all - after all, your baby has you to be there for him and I'm sure he will be a very happy little boy. But you need support too, so you have every right to be upset that he's not there for you :hugs: - that doesn't make you a horrible mother :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->