i feel like such an idiot.

I keep expecting my period at any minute with the cramps I have been feeling. Waiting is not something I am good at. Haha! I should really have some more patience though. I mean I just started trying. I need to try and hold my horses! But of course that is easier said than done. Thanks for the responses. I have my fingers crossed for you!!

well that's not a bad sign loads have people have said when they got thier BFP they'd been expecting AF at any moment- baby dust to you xxx

I am POAS crazy so I know how you feel!!! I get so anxious and I don't know why I feel like I have to go pee on one or I am going to go crazy. Couldn't have DH hide them because then I would just go spend more!!!! My problem runs even deeper....I don't buy the cheap ones in case they are "duds" I always do FRER! I just love to piss money away!!

Thank you for the good wishes apple! Baby dust to you as well! I hope these are all good signs but today I am feeling pessimistic...

Haha Liz2! I am the same exact way. I spent $30 on 3 EPT tests. I knew it was way too early to take every single one but did it anyway. I took the 3rd one and it came out negative and I didn't tell my husband. Haha. I knew he'd yell at me for not waiting and wasting the money. But now I have none left and have to go get more anyway!! I feel like a drug addict except I addicted to taking pregnancy tests! I am way too anxious for my own good.

Haha! I think we have a more expensive habit then a drug addict!! haha. I have you ever not really had to pee but wanted to and barely got a few drops on there so figured that was why it was BFN?? lol....or am I just that crazy!!

Yes. We need an internvention! Haha! I haven't done that but I have figured...well maybe it's negative because I accidentally shook the test around too much when trying to put the lid on and rest it somewhere. Or maybe it's negative because I didn't pee on it for the 5 seconds like it suggests? Haha! I feel crazy!

It is absolutely mad but I just can't stop!!! haha! Nice to know I am not alone though! lol. I don't tell DH nearly how many tests I take because he would have me commited for sure!

I'm so pathetic that even when AF starts, I test a few days later!!! Just in case that, ya know...i just had a little bit of a bleed in my early pregnancy!!

3 more freaking days until AF should be here. I start spotting the day before on 16 dpo. I can't take another 3 stinking days! I don't even know what to occupy my time with on the weekend! All I can think about is peeing on another stick and taking my temp in the AM! I can't even get my work done because I'm thinking about holding my pee to test AGAIN today! Deeeeeeeep breaths....deeeeeeeeeep breaths.

My type A personality is not working in my favor right now. Deeeeeeeeeep breaths.

In and out!! In and out!!! I am cheering for you to hold out til monday!!!! You can do it!!!

Thanks!!

He-he-whooooo He-he-whoooooo he-he-whooooo. Where's a brown paper bag before I hyperventalate. This is going to make me need couch-time in a therapist's office!

yep, yep done that too, today i was like well maybe i peed on it too much and it washed the dye away? LOL i even opened it up to look closer. well at least now i know it's not that im insane.... it' that we're insane. It has cheered me up posting on here felt so down earler thanks girls :)

Same here apple. I was balling my eyes out earlier (another reason I think AF is up to her no-good tricks) and this has definitely made my day better.

And...I have to pee...and I'm NOT peeing on a stick. I'm NOT gonna hold it in. I'm going to go like a normal human being and NOT think about whipping a stick out of the drawer. I have the confidence now...but I can't guarantee anything for tomorrow morning.

yes lets all NOT pee on sticks. guys will never get this urge my OH just got back from work looked at me and said 'did you pee on another stick?' i couldn't lie. he laughs at me.

I feel less crazy now too hearing everyone's stories about peeing on sticks. Haha! We can do it! We can hold out!! My period should be here early next week if everything is on track. I don't know how I'm going to wait but I must!!! I'm so crampy though right now. I have ran to the bathroom so many times since I woke up just to make sure the period isn't here. Please keep your fingers crossed that it won't come at all and I am preggers!!!

Ladies this has for sure made me feel good this morning!! On wednesday I was so confident that I wasn't going to even go buy any tests, I felt great, even got out of target safely!! Then I went on my lunch yesterday and got one! So much for self control! Lets see how long I can go before they get peed on!!

Good luck peeing like a normal person! lol

My fingers are crossed for you Rebecca......for all you crazy ladies! haha!!

good luck rebecca it seems around this time people start getting poas crazy. mondsy shall be a day of release (litterally)

These posts have cheered me up as well. Thanks ladies! Since this is all a secret I definitely am glad I came to this forum to talk to women that are going through the same things I am. The only one I can speak to is my husband and he doesn't fully understand. He's so much more laid back about it. He's like.. if it happens it happens. And here I am going insane and have been obsessing and thinking about pregnancy and reading up on stuff non stop!

Thanks ladies for the good luck! Good luck sent to you as well!!

well im off for today BNB makes me crazy sometimes and feel better the next! please everyone keep me up dated on if you managed to resit POAS if you do let me know results too!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"