i feel like such an idiot.

Keep us posted too apple! Have a good day! And don't go too insane like we all are! :)

Lots & Lots of :dust: to everyone! Keep this thread going so we can check in on each other!

I peed like a normal person and didn't even look in the drawer! Baby steps to recovery.

Since I am new to this... what's the easiest way to find this thread after I've closed out of it?

If you go to your profile then click on statistics you can find all threads that you posted in. That is easiest for me!!

Sounds easy enough! Thanks! I got your friend request and got excited! Haha!

I think bnb is addictive too got bored logged on :)
I have a plan or tommorow going to run pee in the morning before i can convince myself i should test.
good luck everyone!
x

AF showed up right on time 2nd month in a row... CD1 for me and I'm ready for this cycle and to try for an end of June baby :)

Im an absolute shocker for POAS when i know i shouldnt ..... WE are all crazy TTC Monsters i think lol ....

Rebecca - I see you're from PA. Where abouts in PA? I grew up about an hour north of Pittsburgh!

I just wanted to announce that I did NOT purchase more hpt's (I'm currently out of stock) when I went out tonight. I will NOT pee on a stick in the AM. I will NOT pee on a stick in the AM. now, if my temp spikes, I will probably hold it...run to the store, grab one and pee there! Ha! If no spike or a drop, NOT peeing...well, on a stick that is.

I'm going to try to hold out until Monday morning. key word *try*

Banana - I am from southeast PA. I'm about 45 mins away from Philadelphia. We're on opposite sides of the state! :)

Ladies.. good luck with not peeing on a stick!!!

Ah...I also lived in Princeton, NJ for a few years...so I wasn't far from Philly. (yeah, I get around). Ya know what I miss in Philly...the old jail that they would make a haunted house! It scared the pants off of me!

Banana I hope you can hold out! I don't know if I will have the same self control....I have one in the bathroom that is just calling my name. lol. Funny thing, I actually found out I was pregnant with my oldest in the bathroom at Long's Drug Store! haha!!

Where in NC are you?? I lived in Cherry Point for about 2 years!

well done if you havent poas stick today. i managed to stop myself i actually feel quite proud like when i quit smoking :)
I think I've calmed down alot because i don't think this is my month so I'm just thinking stop wasting money!.
how is every one else?
wifenmom- sorry your out good luck with next month :)
x

p.s just realised I'm in the UK so for you it's early in the morning for me it's gone midday.

Hi may i join in? Rebecca AF for me is due Wednesday - have succombed already to POAS compulsion but even though i knew it was too early - 7DPO I did it anyway! Am10DPO today so if :witch: doesnt come Wednesday will POAS on thursday AM... Not feeling hopeful but it is great to have stumbled on this thread, shows Im not the only one having this problem. By the way "my name is moggymay and i am a poas-aholic :flower:

I did NOT pee on a stupid stick this AM! Go me :dance:

However, my temp dropped this AM...she's on her way girls. Not my month. :cry:

hi moggymay i know the feeling i know it's too early but...
good luck with holding out until after af is due :)

aw banana i dont temp so i don't know how bad this is but well done for not wasting a stick anyway all the more for next month...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->