I feel like superwoman at the mintue

Stacey_89

Team PINK
Reaction score
im 16dpo and still not took a single test!
AF is officially 2 days late...im holding out till wednesday to test :)
so ill be 6 days late,by then I should have af or a defniate BFP :)

Thats really exciting.... 2 days late.... and well done for resisting temptation to test!

Thats really exciting.... 2 days late.... and well done for resisting temptation to test!

wednesday seems like a lifetime away lol.
also absolutely no signs of af coming! normaly I get very painful cramps night before,wake up next morning and shes there. but nothing. just trying not to get too excited :)

and my only symptom is from this morning..I felt a little bit sicky and was watching tv,a food advert came on and it made me feel even more sick watching it.

guess ill have to wait and see :)

Gosh that is exciting! I can't believe you're holding out until Wed - you are superwoman!! Good luck and don't forget to report back ;)

How exciting! I can't believe holding out that long. Kudos! :dust:

well today is cd33...I thought af came but now im confused,its nit as heavy as normal and its dark brown too...I always get bright red bleeding...but this seems dark brown and look tacky too :\ also no cramping either which is not normal for me :\

Been checking back to see if you tested!

AF pains horrific for me this month but flow not too heavy.... can't wait for a BFP and a break from AF for a few months.

Tested today with those hcg strips of ebay for 99p lol
not sure if they any good but two bfn :(
Felt so pissed off with myself for getting my hopes up.
I guess it was a messed up cycle from my lletz procedure 3 weeks ago.

Hoping ita not completely messed me up, only just got back into a regular cycle after implant x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->