I feel like....

LexyAjMommy

Reaction score
A weirdo!!! I don't know why I do this... But everytime I go to the bathroom... and wipe..I immediately have to look like I am expecting :witch: to be there. It's a week late.. I've had 4 VERY positive pregnancy tests... I've never had a MC or anything like that.. Why am I so nervous?!!?

Also.... I still haven't told my mother about being pg! We found out yesterday we got approved for the mortgage.... :) and I just... don't want the negativity from her... OH is amazing with my issues.. ( nausea, food aversions, hot/cold at night ) and he accomodates me and I am constantly amazed at him! This is his first baby.. He is already an amazing step dad to my DD and DS but I am just in awe at this....

He just makes fun of me when I cry... LIke when the Steelers were playing the Bengals and they interviewed James Harrison....and when they asked him about a certain coach, he couldn't get any words out.. ( obviously choked up ) and there I am crying like an idiot on the couch! Lord help me!!!

How are all you ladies feeling today???

Hahahah! You sound like me. I'm the exact same. I did the wipe-and-check thing with both of my previous pregnancies. You'd think I would calm down after having 2 perfect babies, but no... Also, I'm crying over every little thing, too. I've had heightened emotions the first two times, but this time is just ridiculous! Haha. So, I feel silly right along with ya.

I am wiping so much I had to use sudocrem on my bits the other day as they got so sore!!! X

Thank you ladies!! Great to know I am not alone!!!!! I cry over everything!!! I'm not normally like that!!! UGH!!! and my lady bits get a thorough inspection each pee LMFAO!

Wipe-and-check continues forever and ever

Glad I am not the only one! I do the same thing!! At night, every time I get up, I strain to see and just check.. Still seems surreal but with how I am feeling, I know something brewing down there!

Wipe-and-check continues forever and ever

This is so true, after my bleeding stopped AFTER the birth of my son i remember suggested doing it then thinking wtf i really don't need to still be doing this

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->