• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I feel old !!!

sabby52

Mother, Nanny
Reaction score
My son will be 11 in 10 days time :shock: :argh: I still cant get my head round the fact that I have a 10 year old let alone a 11 year old:hissy: Time is going to fast I need to find a way to slow it down, before I know it Dec will be 10:argh:

:rofl: jump into my shoes! 1 18 year old, 1 13 year old; I'm bloody ancient 'cept I'm 36:lol:

your only as old as the man that you feel sabby :lol:

Time passes too quickly, doesn't it? It's times like these when you realize you need to enjoy life more :)

Time passes too quickly, doesn't it? It's times like these when you realize you need to enjoy life more :)

It certainly does, and yes I need to enjoy life more, no wait a minute I need to GET A LIFE :rofl::rofl: I am only 30 but I feel 50, but I suppose thats what happens when you have a surprise baby at 29 !!!!

It certainly does, and yes I need to enjoy life more, no wait a minute I need to GET A LIFE :rofl::rofl: I am only 30 but I feel 50, but I suppose thats what happens when you have a surprise baby at 29 !!!!

Honey, I found out about my surprise baby at 38 and had him at 39. Now I am 4 months away from 40. :cry:

But, I think many of us tend to forget about the joys in life. I do and it is my resolution this year to enjoy my kids and OH and life.

:hugs:

My eldest turns 12 this year and my others are 9, 4 and 6 months. I know how you feel as im 29 thirty in march xx

My eldest turns 12 this year and my others are 9, 4 and 6 months. I know how you feel as im 29 thirty in march xx

Only one year younger than me, I am 31 in march :blush:

Im refusing to celebrate my birthday this year afterall if i dont celebrate it then it aint happening :hissy::rofl:

30 isn't so bad actually. When I was 29 I dreaded 30 and it came and went without a hitch.

But, I'll be like you. I am not celebrating mine this year. I am running for the hills with a few boxes of kleenex. LOL

i know what you's mean, i know im only 26 but sometimes i look at nicole and think im not old enough to be her mum, shes only 5 1/2, i feel like i should just be her sister.

I am 28 in 2wks now that doesnt make me feel old its when its jake my oldest childs birthday i feel old he will be 14 next

My son will be 11 in March and I have a 19 y/o step-daughter. She blessed us with a granddaughter in Oct. 2007. ... and now.....I'm pregnant. Talking about starting over...and I'm 32.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->