I feel so alone!!!

SDizzie

Reaction score
Hi everyone, just found out that yet another dear friend is pregnant. I feel so angry and alone. I want to be happy for her but I am so angry and hurt. Most all of my friends and the women in my family are either pregnant or just had a baby. Hubby and I have been trying a year and a half and been to the doc and he says everything is fine. I have been holding strong to my faith and trusting in God but im starting to break. I have cried all morning. I need some encouraging words!

Thanks!

Most of us feel like that when we hear someone else is pregnant. Stay positive and know one day it will happen for you as well. =)

I'm so sorry to hear that you are feeling like that. I think that when you are TTC all you see around you are pregnant women and if can feel pretty awful. Just focus on how your baby will come along when the time is right for all of you.

Just keep your positive thoughts and relax, your time will come. :hugs:

I'm so sorry you are feeling this way. It is so hard seeing other people being where we want to be. Let yourself feel how you need to and know we all hear to listen to ( and join in on) a good rant x:flower:

:hugs:
i'm sorry you're feeling down. i can completely empathize. i've been there so many times. the worst thing is, i know there's nothing i can say to make you feel better. try to take comfort in the fact that every cycle is a new chance. :flower: i hope your patience pays off and your bfp is right around the corner.

I so understand this! Seems like all of my friends are either pregnant or already moms. My best friend just went off of birth control to try for #2, and since she is the "sneeze and get pregnant" type I'm betting she'll be pregnant any day now! I will be excited for her and everything, but.... I know it will be tough to hear that she's pregnant with #2 and I still can't even conceive #1!

I'm sorry that you feel sad. I was reading through so many posts today and if it can cheer you up, one that stood out was someone who had been trying for 2 years and now had a toddler and she was saying that once you do get pregnant all the TTC time doesn't matter any more. I hope you get your BFP soon and that this will be all behind you.

Someone else on this board said once that its hard now, but think that when you have your baby, your baby will be the new one. So it will be the one everyone swoons over :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->