I feel so crappy!!

lottie_2007

Mummy of 3!!
Reaction score
Its been one week since AF and i still feel terrible! :nope: My af was really mixed up, 2 days one week (early) then 2 days the next, really light and i put this down to it being the first month off the pill! But its been a week and i'm still feeling terrible! My boobs are still aching and so is my back and i am ridiculously tired which is not easy with two children! Hormonally i'm all over the place too! Is this still the after effects of the pill?? :shrug: xx

A lot of people do tend to find you can have months and months of adjustment after coming off the pill......

I've done it a few times and never seem to have too many problems adjusting but all our bodies are different! Have you tried any herbal supplements to help your body even out?

xx

Yes. I was on the pill for about 3 yrs, off and on a couple diff kinds, and yes. It makes your boobs sore and can unfortunately give you a whole slew of symptoms. I was irregular before BCP, and am now that I'm off it. It depends on your body.

Thanks girls!

It messed me up for 1 month when i came off it in Jan 2009 to ttc Harry, but it only lasted one month and then everything settled down!

If i hadn't had af i'd swear i was actually pregnant! Really hope it settles down soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->