I feel so poorly

Missyme123

Reaction score
I'm 10 weeks according to my last period.. but this last 4 weeks I have been so poorly.
I have slept none stop and feel so weak and sick. I've tried all the pregnancy help things like ginger tea, biscuits, eat little and often.. sea bands ect. But nothing is working, my head hurts I feel so strange :cry:
This is my 3rd pregnany 1st was hard work, 2nd was a breeze but this one I can't even go to work..

I don't know what I would like from this post but it would be nice to hear some positive vibes front you lovely ladies

Thanks Hollie

Bless you, the sickness is the worst part! Only thing I found helped was sickness tablets from the drs. Fingers crossed it starts easing up for you soon x

Yes they your GP for help!

I've had two pregnancies that were an absolute breeze but this was has been nausea, vomiting, dizziness...just awful! Big hugs for you xx

Thank you ladies, it's hard with 2 kids in town school runs and nursery runs.. but other half is self employed so is helping out massively.. hopefully things calm down soon.. can't wait to have our scan I think it helps with putting the mind at ease :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->