I feel stupid asking, but here goes...

brittanyw

Reaction score
So I'm not sure what's going on with my hormones, if I am sick, have a messed up cycle, if I am/was preg...I don't know.

Basically, I started getting crazy body aches along with fatigue around the same time every day starting at 5dpo. I feel like I have aches like you do when you have the flu. I have to lay down for hours.

My breasts have also gotten much larger, achy, and throbbing at times.
At 9dpo I started to spot brown and 10/11 it was brown, dark red, and some fresh blood. A little less than normal flow. Cramping too.

I am 12dpo now.

What is wrong with my body right now? Am I sick? Is AF super early? Could I be preg? I know my O date is correct.

Thanks for your help.

I might add, as I mentioned I am 12dpo - Still bleeding but only slightly less than normal flow.

If you have been bleeding since 9DPO and you are now 12, ID say early AF. Are you using OPKS? How do you know for sure when you ovulated?

Sorry to ask , but do you need pads?? Is flow normal or spotting???If spotting it could be ib. Don't want to gets your hopes up. Mine ib was just few drops of blood for 3 days. Didn't even needed pad.

I'd agree with early period too. Hope you feel better soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->