I feel under so much pressure because everyone wants me to have a girl

Blue_star

First Pregnancy
Reaction score
I haven't found out the gender of my baby but I feel like i'm under pressure because everyone my family and friends constantly tell me how much they want me to have a girl and how great it would be to have one. It's hard for me because i'v always wanted a daughter so much. Even in my dreams when I see my baby I see him/her as a girl.

It seems the past year or so many things have been going wrong one thing after another the father of the baby is no longer with me since I got pregnant. He was so supportive at first and then suddenly changed. But even he tells me that he wishes it was a little girl. I'm just afraid i'll find out it is a boy and disappoint everyone including the FOB.

I haven't found out the gender of my baby but I feel like i'm under pressure because everyone my family and friends constantly tell me how much they want me to have a girl and how great it would be to have one. It's hard for me because i'v always wanted a daughter so much. Even in my dreams when I see my baby I see him/her as a girl.

It seems the past year or so many things have been going wrong one thing after another the father of the baby is no longer with me since I got pregnant. He was so supportive at first and then suddenly changed. But even he tells me that he wishes it was a little girl. I'm just afraid i'll find out it is a boy and disappoint everyone including the FOB.

firstly don't feel pressured, the baby will be what ever it is supposed to be, girl or boy, trust me the rush of love your gonna feel when the baby is born will shock you! you will just feel so in love with your baby. I have had 3 boys and I wish this one to be a girl. I know if it's a boy, I will feel disappointed for a while until I get my head around it, but once the baby is here, gender really does not matter. Love is the most powerful feeling and motherhood beats it 100%

I know your going to be fine trust me xx

I feel the same way as you! We have all boys in the family on both sides and no girls. Most of my GF's have boys or are done with having kids. And I think everyone has said to me they hope it's a girl, wouldn't it be so nice to have a girl, they want to go and by cute little girl stuff. And i really really really want a girl. We are team Yellow kinda (went for 20 week U/S and tech kept saying him/he/his!and the pic she gave us you can see boy parts!!!) so now i am very scared it will be a boy and everyone will be dissapointed :( At first OH said he wanted a boy but last time we were asked he said he wouldn't mind a girl!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->