i fell :(

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by welshprincess, Jan 24, 2011.

1. welshprincess

welshprincess mum of 3 handsome boys

i am worried now girls :( i fell about half twelve. I didnt land on my bump but sort of fell back pulled my back and then landed on my knees. i got a crampy feeling in my belly now. bubs is active so hope he ok

2. Fabby

Fabby mummy to my amazing boy x

Just go up to the hospital to be checked if you are worried

3. berryblue290

berryblue290 Well-Known Member

i fell on my back a few weeks ago, def call the hospital and say you fell, everything should be fine but just for some peace of mind.

4. kerryjayne21

kerryjayne21 DS + Bump

Go get checked out, even if it just for your peace of mind :)

5. spring_baby

spring_baby <a href="http://pregnancy

Big hug coming to you, I agree ring yr mw up at the very least and see what she advises xx

6. welshprincess

welshprincess mum of 3 handsome boys

i rang my mw and she said take some pain killers and see how i go still feel very achey

7. Divinebeauty

Divinebeauty Guest

oh no! Hope you are okay! Ive had about the same day as you today I also fell, kind of more on my arm though I didnt hit bump at all, but now im just in a crummy mood and resting , this extra weight is not being handled very well by my little legs!! Feel better soon hun xx

8. kafs78

kafs78 Well-Known Member

when i fell i left it 2 days, as i could feel baby moving and assumed all was well.

I met a friend who was like " oooh did you get checked out... better to be safe and all that"

So i felt guilty and called my MW and lucky i did. I am rhesus -, and it is IMPERATIVE you get an AntiD jab if you ever fall incase you have an internal rupture.

go get checked out...X

9. JWandBump

JWandBump Well-Known Member

I agree, it can't hurt to get checked out :) hope all is ok, let us know how you get on if you do get checked :) xx

10. Chantibug

Chantibug (almost) mother of 3 !

i fell all the time last pregnancy. As long as no bleeding and bubs is moving fine, i wouldnt worry.. lots of pregnant ladies fall - our center of balance is way off :)