i fell :(

welshprincess

mum of 3 handsome boys
Reaction score
i am worried now girls :( i fell about half twelve. I didnt land on my bump but sort of fell back pulled my back and then landed on my knees. i got a crampy feeling in my belly now. bubs is active so hope he ok

Just go up to the hospital to be checked if you are worried

i fell on my back a few weeks ago, def call the hospital and say you fell, everything should be fine but just for some peace of mind.

Big hug coming to you, I agree ring yr mw up at the very least and see what she advises xx

i rang my mw and she said take some pain killers and see how i go still feel very achey

oh no! Hope you are okay! Ive had about the same day as you today I also fell, kind of more on my arm though I didnt hit bump at all, but now im just in a crummy mood and resting , this extra weight is not being handled very well by my little legs!! Feel better soon hun xx

when i fell i left it 2 days, as i could feel baby moving and assumed all was well.

I met a friend who was like " oooh did you get checked out... better to be safe and all that"

So i felt guilty and called my MW and lucky i did. I am rhesus -, and it is IMPERATIVE you get an AntiD jab if you ever fall incase you have an internal rupture.

go get checked out...X

I agree, it can't hurt to get checked out :) hope all is ok, let us know how you get on if you do get checked :) xx

i fell all the time last pregnancy. As long as no bleeding and bubs is moving fine, i wouldnt worry.. lots of pregnant ladies fall - our center of balance is way off :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->