I finally feel ready to post in here..........

TryingAgain

Reaction score
I've tried writing this msg a couple of times but have never posted it. :(

I should have been 12 weeks by now :( but at 7 weeks i started bleeding, not much but enough to scare me. When i went for a scan it only showed a 4 week sized sac & something else which they said was a 2nd sac that had already collapsed, so this was where the bleeding was coming from. I had to go to be scanned a week later to see if the 4wk sac had changed, but it hadn't. :( But i knew it wouldn't, i knew my dates were right!!

I was given the option of having a D & C, or waiting for things to happen themselves, which it has.

It has been a hard couple of weeks, but i know plenty of people have to go through far worse things, so i suppose i'm lucky in a way.

Not really sure how long too wait until TTC again, will have to see how things go. :(

:hugs: so sorry for your loss hun, its the hardest thing in the world, esp if you see them on a scan before hand :(

xx

:hugs:

big hugs hun went through the same myself if you need to talk im here x

Oh hun :hugs:

I am so sorry to hear this. A few of the girls here will understand how you are feeling right now so don't sweat it out on your own even if you just need a bash of the keyboard :hugs:

x

Im sorry about your loss ...

I myself am still feeling pretty raw about what i went through so understand completely. ...

If you would like to chat on MSN any time or feel like having a good old rant feel free to PM Or MSN anytime xxx

Love Imi
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->