I've tried writing this msg a couple of times but have never posted it. I should have been 12 weeks by now but at 7 weeks i started bleeding, not much but enough to scare me. When i went for a scan it only showed a 4 week sized sac & something else which they said was a 2nd sac that had already collapsed, so this was where the bleeding was coming from. I had to go to be scanned a week later to see if the 4wk sac had changed, but it hadn't. But i knew it wouldn't, i knew my dates were right!! I was given the option of having a D & C, or waiting for things to happen themselves, which it has. It has been a hard couple of weeks, but i know plenty of people have to go through far worse things, so i suppose i'm lucky in a way. Not really sure how long too wait until TTC again, will have to see how things go.