I finally got it!

whiby

Reaction score
OK so I nearly didn't post this as I thought some people might think me a bad mummy because it's taken so long, but I've FINALLY got that insane rush of love for LO! :happydance:

Don't get me wrong I've always loved him loads, but the last couple of weeks I just CANNOT get enough of him! I keep just looking at him and I want to eat him he's so gorgeous!! :blush:

I don't know why it's taken so long - maybe the traumatic birth/emergency section and SCBU meaning I wasn't able to hold him for ages etc, but I've finally had it happen to me! :happydance: I'm not a freak!!! :rofl:

No point to this thread really - I'm just happy!! :cloud9:

Aww me too!! Last week I suddenly realised I just wanted to squish him all the time. My midwife was very honest with me when he was born and told me she didn't get it with one of her kids until 9months so I never worried about it, but my OH got it straight away so I always felt a bit bad. Congrats!!

i havent had that rush yet. = 0 (

i love her to pieces and would do anything for her, but i havent had that rush thing people talk about.
x

Don't worry flower - Ethan just turned 6 months! You will get it I'm sure, it's a wonderful feeling!

:hugs:

I never felt that rush either, it just sorta grew on me but i cant get enough of Alex now :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->