• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I find myself feeling jealous :(

channy3232

Reaction score
I just saw a status of a girl I worked with on FB. Her daughter is like 5 months old. She's pregnant again. (I think she's a little crazy, but to each their own! Lol)
I love my son with all my heart but deep down I want to be pregnant again. We're taking it easy right now though. But now I found out I have PCOS so I'm not sure it's going to be so easy the second time around :(

Awww sorry to hear that :hug:

We've been trying for 8 months now and I find myself getting v jealous, even at pregnant women walking past me in the street. And as much as I hate feeling like this I can't help it.

I don't know much about PCOS but hope your ok xx

Wow, a 5-month old and another on the way? Yikes!

I feel the same a lot of the time. I just keep trying to hold on to the thought that it'll be my turn soon enough. This is only our first month of trying, but we've both felt ready for it for while.

we have been trying for nearly 3 years and i have been around town today and there must have been 30 pregnant women pass me today and by the time i got home i felt quite upset but feel better now and hope that it will happen for us soon x

thats a lil to early to be having them back to back but like you said to each its own.. I was kind of jealous this morning when I found out the lady down the street was pregnant. I have PCOS - and I know my time will come soon - when the time is right.

So sorry about the pcos....Hope it doesnt take too long for you hun.....I get jealous too though even with a 3 month old daughter lol....Been extremely broody since she was 1 day old....

thats a lil to early to be having them back to back but like you said to each its own.. I was kind of jealous this morning when I found out the lady down the street was pregnant. I have PCOS - and I know my time will come soon - when the time is right.

Yeah I've heard to reduce the risk of a lot of problems, you're supposed to wait at least 9 months. I know my doctor said sometimes it takes that long for your uterus to shrink back down.

I work with 2 girls who are PG, both on accident, both upset when they found out, both on their 3rd child and neither in a relationship with anyone, both of their mothers raise their children, and they live at home still. WTH? Dont you know what causes this by now?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->