I find myself here again... 1DPO.Tried SMEP. Anyone want to join me?

samsam23

Reaction score
Back at it again. Cycle #3.... Decided to try SMEP and FX hoping for the best. Anyone close in cycles and want to wait together?

I'm 10 dpo today and gather you are12 dpo? Have you tested? How is it going for you?

No I am only 4 DPO so it's way to early still for me to test.

Hi ladies! I am set to O within the next couple of days, but my cycles are relatively short. It is my 4th cycle TTC and we are giving SMEP a shot for the first time this month. We've been BDing EOD and will switch to ED once we get the positive. My CB kit has given me a flashing smiley the past two days so I should get that solid one soon! It's my first time using digital OPKs and they seem to do a good job of taking the guesswork out of things.

I am 2pdo (I think) and testing on Sunday 15th Feb. After Chemical last cycle, i am feeling pretty relaxed this one for some reason. Only worried I am ovulating later than I think though as I still have ewcm. Not had that last cycle.

I didn't even know what SMEP was but I googled it and apparently I did it without thinking. I pretty much followed that schedule to a 'T' I am 9DPO currently and am feeling very tire and nauseated. And if I have to pee one more time this hour, I will scream. LOL GL everyone and FX!

Hi ladies. Thanks for all the responses. Currently I am 6 DPO and hoping to test Friday which will make me 10DPO.

Doctorsookie, wow thats pretty good. When are you planning on testing. Please keep us updated.

Hi everyone!

I'm currently 2 or 3DPO and am going to TRY to wait until the 21st, but I highly doubt I'll be able to... so probably testing for the first time on 2/17.

What is everyone doing to pass the time? I'm trying to stay distracted, but it's hard!

Good luck and lots of fairy dust to everyone!

Hi ladies. Thanks for all the responses. Currently I am 6 DPO and hoping to test Friday which will make me 10DPO.

Doctorsookie, wow thats pretty good. When are you planning on testing. Please keep us updated.

Possible TMI...sorry in advance.
I had a constipated bowel movement right before lunch and when i wiped I had a lot of cervical mucous. It was a long string and it wrapped around my finger and the tp. it was tinged yellow. i tested it's stretchiness but it didn't stretch very far. I am confused as to whether it would be classified as creamy or EWCM. According to charts (yeah, I know they aren't always reliable) I may implant today. I am trying not to get my hopes up like last month when i had a chemical.
I plan to test on Wednesday and again on Saturday.
:dust: to all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->