I found a bfp at the end of my rainbow!

SmileyShazza

I'm a mum!
Reaction score
Last night I got home from work and thought I'd do a test, not sure why because I was ony 11 or 12dpo and haven't really had any symptoms. Just used an internet cheapie, it would be negative so no point wasting a more expensive one

Erm - imagine my suprise when I got a very faint line this was at 5pm after drinking allmost 2 litres of water. Probably an evap - thought I won't say anything and will do another in the morning. Except I caved at about 9pm and did two more tests both had a line

So this morning I took another two tests. and this is the result.

https://i25.tinypic.com/9hluag.jpg

Tell me I'm not going mad there are lines there aren't there? I believe it I think we've got ourselves a bfp am a little bit shocked and worried as this is our first bfp since our missed miscarriage at the end of November - it's been a long time coming and I am just hoping and praying that it's a sticky one.

Now the question is when should I try doing a CB i? I have two in my testing drawer but I've chucked my FMU away. The lines are about medium strength so should I wait a couple of days?

My ticker said I was searching for a bfp at the end of a rainbow - well looks like this month we found it :happydance:

Congrats :happydance: you dont need to do a cb with that bfp! But I know how you feel, I didnt believe my bfp until I did a cb. H&H 9months. x

Last night I got home from work and thought I'd do a test, not sure why because I was ony 11 or 12dpo and haven't really had any symptoms. Just used an internet cheapie, it would be negative so no point wasting a more expensive one

Erm - imagine my suprise when I got a very faint line this was at 5pm after drinking allmost 2 litres of water. Probably an evap - thought I won't say anything and will do another in the morning. Except I caved at about 9pm and did two more tests both had a line

So this morning I took another two tests. and this is the result.

https://i25.tinypic.com/9hluag.jpg

Tell me I'm not going mad there are lines there aren't there? I believe it I think we've got ourselves a bfp am a little bit shocked and worried as this is our first bfp since our missed miscarriage at the end of November - it's been a long time coming and I am just hoping and praying that it's a sticky one.

Now the question is when should I try doing a CB i? I have two in my testing drawer but I've chucked my FMU away. The lines are about medium strength so should I wait a couple of days?

My ticker said I was searching for a bfp at the end of a rainbow - well looks like this month we found it :happydance:

Congrats thats fab news :hugs: I am testing in 8 days and I have had no signs whatso ever! did you have any?? Just trying to keep hope i guess xx

Congrats thats fab news :hugs: I am testing in 8 days and I have had no signs whatso ever! did you have any?? Just trying to keep hope i guess xx

Thank you - and to everyone who has posted a message.

To be honest I haven't noticed anything out of the ordinairy, no symptoms at all really. Have had some cramping and was convinced that I was having pre-AF cramps on Monday as they felt exactly the same as the ones I get before she comes.

My nipps have been a bit sensitive but I get that anyway, my skin has broken out a little but again I usually get that around AF anyway.

The only thing that I haven't had is my teary time which I always get each month - that was what I thought was a bit odd as I usually end up having a cry a couple of days before AF is due.

I didn't really get many symptoms before I got my bfp last time either :nope: they all seemed to kick in around 6 - 7 weeks.

Wishing everyone lots of luck if they are chasing that eggy :hugs:

congrats hun! :happydance: those are clear and strong bfp's I wouldn't stress yourself over doing a digi as it might be too early on one and you might panic yourself over nothing :flower:

Thank you - and to everyone who has posted a message.

To be honest I haven't noticed anything out of the ordinairy, no symptoms at all really. Have had some cramping and was convinced that I was having pre-AF cramps on Monday as they felt exactly the same as the ones I get before she comes.

My nipps have been a bit sensitive but I get that anyway, my skin has broken out a little but again I usually get that around AF anyway.

The only thing that I haven't had is my teary time which I always get each month - that was what I thought was a bit odd as I usually end up having a cry a couple of days before AF is due.

I didn't really get many symptoms before I got my bfp last time either :nope: they all seemed to kick in around 6 - 7 weeks.

Wishing everyone lots of luck if they are chasing that eggy :hugs:

So ther e is still hope...Thank you and Big congrats again xxxx

Those are good strong lines honey!

Congrats :flower: x

What lovely lines! Big congratulations x

Loving the lines hon....no doubting them! Congrats!

congrats to u both:) wish i could get one of those BFP hope u have a healthy n happy 9months

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->