I found a bfp at the end of my rainbow!

massive congrats! them lines are SO strong and beautiful! x

Wow hun, I'm so excited for you :yipee: I don't know if you remember me, we mc'd the same time last year and I have really been rooting for you to get your bfp. Well congrats to you and may you be blessed with a H&H pregnancy!!!

Wow hun, I'm so excited for you :yipee: I don't know if you remember me, we mc'd the same time last year and I have really been rooting for you to get your bfp. Well congrats to you and may you be blessed with a H&H pregnancy!!!

Hi Jolene - of course I remember you hunni :)

Congratulations to you as well - I must've missed that somehow! How have you been? Have you had a scan yet?

Lets hope this is it for both of us sweetheart :hugs:

Congratulations again Shaz, am cheering you on as always xxxx

Thanks luv, This has been such a stressful pregnancy as I have been a nervous wreck but I'm much more at ease now in the 2nd tri. I have had 3 scans already, lol and am 'patiently' waiting for my scan on the 30th(16wks) to find out the sex!

Will be stalking your progress - so exciting!

Yay a huge congratulations to you hun :hugs: mwa

Hi hun, just popped on and saw this. Congratulations!!! After such a wait you derserve it sooo much! I'm so pleased for you!! :hugs::):) xxx

Huge congrats Shazza

I'll definitely be stalking your pregnancy :D

Congrats Shazza :happydance: Couldn't be more happy for you!

Wow, congratulations, those are great lines!

Congrats thats fab news :hugs: I am testing in 8 days and I have had no signs whatso ever! did you have any?? Just trying to keep hope i guess xx

Thank you - and to everyone who has posted a message.

To be honest I haven't noticed anything out of the ordinairy, no symptoms at all really. Have had some cramping and was convinced that I was having pre-AF cramps on Monday as they felt exactly the same as the ones I get before she comes.

My nipps have been a bit sensitive but I get that anyway, my skin has broken out a little but again I usually get that around AF anyway.

The only thing that I haven't had is my teary time which I always get each month - that was what I thought was a bit odd as I usually end up having a cry a couple of days before AF is due.

I didn't really get many symptoms before I got my bfp last time either :nope: they all seemed to kick in around 6 - 7 weeks.

Wishing everyone lots of luck if they are chasing that eggy :hugs:

huge congrats to a extar sticky bean those r deffo positives hun.:happydance:

10wks+3days pregnant ater misscarrage

Many thanks for all the messages :hugs:

Am still very cautious but got my 3+ on a Clearblue digi yesterday so was very happy about that.

Good luck those still ttc - I really hope you get your bfps soon :hugs:

Hi lovely - I'm secretly POAS with the clearblue digi to check I'm getting 3s too :haha::blush::haha: what are we like eh? Team Cautious :happydance:

:hugs::kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->