I gained a wonderful blessing but ...

Elfgirl87

Reaction score
I've only just joined this forum but I've learned so much! I got my BFP a few days ago. I've wanted this for a very long time but this pregnancy sadly wasn't planned. My husband had been abusing me and didn't want children. When he found out, he even told me to get an abortion. Because of this baby I've finally had the courage to leave him. He cannot threaten my baby! I know I've got a long road ahead of me and and I always pictured having a loving little family with my husband. But it is not to be. On to single motherhood and eight more months of pregnancy!

Congratulations and I'm glad you have the courage and strength to stand up to your husband. Your child is/will be worth it.:hugs:

Congratulations. I wish you all the best

Congratulations! Good for you for having the courage to leave. Wish you all the best :hugs:

Congratulations on your pregnancy <3 i am glad you got the courage to leave your husband :hugs:

Hi Elf,
Congratulations on your bfp. I also have to add that your story made me tear up, my best friend was in an abusive relationship and after 2 children she summoned the courage to leave. It's been a very difficult journey and I know she would be applauding your courage for leaving now, it's a brave thing to do but abusive relationships are toxic and my friend wishes she had the strength to leave a long time ago. It's taken years to get my best friend back.

Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy and lots of luck xx

congrats on your bfp and on your courage to leave your husband! even though now it may feel like a loss, it is the biggest gain you could give yourself!

so happy that this baby has come and has given you strength! go on momma!

So sorry!!! With or without a husband by your side, you will have a loving family. You've already given this baby so much by getting him out of the picture. Your little one has a great role model :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->