I give up again.

S

Serene123

You're all going to tell me I'm over-reacting or that it's my hormones but when he said those words "you should've just got rid of the thing!" I just AHHHHHH!! :hissy: I wish you all knew how horrible he can be.

You're all going to tell me I'm over-reacting or that it's my hormones but when he said those words "you should've just got rid of the thing!" I just AHHHHHH!! :hissy: I wish you all knew how horrible he can be.

It's not your hormones, and you're not over reacting. That just wasn't nice at all!!!

:hugs:

That was a horrible thing for him to tell you. I would have smacked him... lol but thats me!

Pardon my french but what a Jackass! Why would he say such a thing?

That is a nasty thing to say
If he so horrid to you get rid of him, you don't need someone like that in your life

Toria...
Prehaps at times you're not over reacting. I agree it is an awful thing to say and if you beleive these are his true colours then why not get shot of him for the sake of having a healthy future with your LO?

And if you want to make this work then he needs to get to the bottom of his feelings and exactly why he is feeling like this.

X

i agree wtih baby bean, why would you want to stay with someone like that?!

My god if Jase ever said that to me, love him or not he would be out teh door with his bags behind him

x

Exactly what Layla said!!

No1 should get away with saying things like that

xx

It is a horrible thing to say, but i'd give it time before chucking him or anything. The hormones n change are alot for him too. Maybe find he'll realise what hes said n apologise. People say things in the heat if the moment n really dont mean it.

But you know him better than anyone I guess and if you believe he meant it then hes really no good :(

I don't know what he means anymore. At the beginning he really didn't want it. I kind of got that but he went too far then too. I told him the only way he would get me to get rid of it would be to cut it out of me. He said "don't tempt me." So since then I was abit distant. I was scared? I didn't know he could be so cold? So thoughtless? Lately, I thought he was over that. He said he was excited about stuff. Then last night out of nowhere he was on about us not being able to cope and that if I was brave enough to kill it we woudn't be in this mess. Now he's ignoring my calls. AHH :(

Dont bloody ring him, just dump him.

Your baby is more important.

Thats my opinion anyway. If Matt said that to me he'd be straight out the door!

xxx

OMG!
dont bother hun i know its easier said than done but you got your baby now think of how all this could hurt her in when she is born.
i think i speak for everyone when i say we are here to talk to hunni dont worry x

Toria, personall speaking, if they are his true colours i'd walk... the most imporant things that matter now is you and your LO future.

It will be hard... But if this is how he is, Its most certainly for the best and im sure that the support you need to do such thing would be right behind you from family & friends.

X

It's nice to have someone talk about it like its a girl. Most people think it's a boy. As do I. Wish I wasn't so sure already. It's hard to finish with someone who was so different a couple of months ago. I've known him 4 years and hes never been like this. So he's just reacting right? And sometimes I don't control my hormones, I just let them rip. Which can't be helping him either. I don't want to do it on my own. I want what we talked about last week. To move away, get a house, be happy. I don't know what got to him yesterday but I just feel like he builds me up to break me down. I know I'm hormonal today anyway I cried because there was a spider on my wall and I didn't want to kill it :(

Honestly, hormonal or not, no one deserves to hear that, ESPECIALLY when you are hormonal. Remember, you are the one that is going through all these emotional changes, not him, and if he was mature enough to understand that, he wouldn't be saying those things. It's not good for either you or your LO. Trust me, me and my OH have gotten into a lot of arguments over nothing (obviously my fault), but he has never said anything even close to that, and that is because he knows. I really hope that things work for you, but if it continues like that, I would personally leave him. :hugs: Just make sure you take it easy for yourself and your LO.:hugs:

Poor you, he sounds so childish, and what mean things to say!

Do you want to be with him?

Dont bloody ring him, just dump him.

Your baby is more important.

Thats my opinion anyway. If Matt said that to me he'd be straight out the door!

xxx

Agreed. two of you seem as though you need some serious time apart to deal with the reality of the pregnancy. You really can't be bickering like this with your lil one as it will stress all three of you out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->