i got a few questions...

Tezzy

Mum of 2 TTCAL
Reaction score
Ok, questions about Ffion:

She hasnt been wanting a night bottle, but still wakes up for her dummy. is this ok? or should i keep trying to give her milk?
At nursery she is given lunch, she already has breakfast and dinner here. is 3 meals ok? or should i drop one of the home foods?

Questions about Rhys:

When he got home form nursery yesterday he was very tired but i kept him awake until 7, then put him to bed. if i was to let him nap then he would go to bed later. should i let him nap? or not?
Also Rhys is refusing to go to the toilet at nursery, should i tell them to keep insisting it, or tell them to leave it and we'll try again after christmas?
Also, it is Rhys' birthday on Thursday, do i send him to nursery and go to work or shall i say i want the day off and spend it with him? we probably wont be doing anything special as Colin is at work anyway?

Ok, questions about Ffion:

She hasnt been wanting a night bottle, but still wakes up for her dummy. is this ok? or should i keep trying to give her milk?
At nursery she is given lunch, she already has breakfast and dinner here. is 3 meals ok? or should i drop one of the home foods?

Questions about Rhys:

When he got home form nursery yesterday he was very tired but i kept him awake until 7, then put him to bed. if i was to let him nap then he would go to bed later. should i let him nap? or not?
Also Rhys is refusing to go to the toilet at nursery, should i tell them to keep insisting it, or tell them to leave it and we'll try again after christmas?
Also, it is Rhys' birthday on Thursday, do i send him to nursery and go to work or shall i say i want the day off and spend it with him? we probably wont be doing anything special as Colin is at work anyway?

fifon will grow out of waking for her dummy, kira still does it now when she can't find her dummy. I wouldn't try and give her milk hun she will wake up more wanting night feeds. if she is happy on having three meals a day leave her be hun, maybe try and give her a bottle before her meals.

Regarding Rhys, i wouldnt let him nap hun maybe send him to be half an hour earlier so he is getting more sleep.

With his toilet training how long have you been doing that for??? they should carry it on hun to try and get him to go he will soon catch on that is where he goes to the toilet.

regarding his brithday That is up to you hun, if you want to take the day for his brithday and spend the day with him totally up to him.

thanks for your reply

we have been potty training steadily for about 4/5 months. he doesnt wear a nappy at home, he wears underpants but i send him to nursery in pullups (hes only been going for 2 days) because i thought it might be a bit traumatic for him if he wet himself with a room full of strangers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->