I got a positive opk this morning. fingers crossed for all us ladies. x

stir crazy

mother of 4 expecting 5th
Reaction score
So...... This is the first month of trying with opk's with my long cycle (42days).
Had surgery back in december to remove large cyst right ovary and tube, before surgery my
Cycle was 28 days and had no problem tracking ovulation. I've got 2 children my daughtet is 5 and my son is 2. I thought I got a positive yesterday as both lines was the same colour but this morning the test line is darker than the control line so gonna say today is.positive. :sex: last night and will do for the next few days.QUESTION, what day would be classed as been 1 day past ovulation. GOOD LUCK TO ALL YOU LADIES xx:dust:

As today is darker then I would class that as the positive and then assume ovulation is tomorrow, so Thursday you will be 1 dpo.

Good luck x

Thank you x.i tried to post picture yesterday as I was unsure but cant seem to upload file. BUt I can clearly see todays is positive. Time to get busy lol xx

As today is darker then I would class that as the positive and then assume ovulation is tomorrow, so Thursday you will be 1 dpo.

Good luck x

Agreed! Ovulation is normally 12-36 hours after the + opk.

Good luck, and lots of baby dust to you :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->