I got bump on doppler!!! Link inside!!

Weeplin

Proud mummy :)
Reaction score
:happydance:

OMG I'm so freaking ecstatic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't think I will be wiping the smile from my face tonight!!!

Here is a link, It's uploaded to my DP's blog so all you do is click the little play button.

https://www.arkanes-arkade.co.uk/blog/737-bumps-heartbeat

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

lovely thanks for sharing. what doppler did you use

awww thats lovely!!! mine sounds much slower than that!!! :) xx

It's the angelsounds doppler. I bought mine on amazon for £24 I think with recording wire and CD's.

Woo hoo!! Can't wait to find mine, no luck as yet xx

Mine was quite low..slightly to the side and I had to press quite hard. Hope you find yours soon!

Wow!! I've just found my baby's heartbeat tonight with the angel sounds Doppler! Never heard anything so amazing I can't stop smiling!

Aww, I love that sound! I cant wait to hear my baby's heartbeat.

Thats amazing! I think I'm gonna need to get myself one of these dopplers now! Lol xxx

I found our baby's heartbeat last night for the first time and listened over and over live, and the recording since. hehe. .

According to old wives tales, 140 or below is a boy, and above is a girl. Our doppler displayed 150 beats per min, and ours sounds like ur recording Weeplin :)

According to old wives tales, 140 or below is a boy, and above is a girl. Our doppler displayed 150 beats per min, and ours sounds like ur recording Weeplin :)

Hehe yeah..I think it's a girl. The chinese gender predictor says so too. I don't mind though.

Thank you so much for sharing that, it is such an amazing sound!! I can't wait to be able to hear my baby's heartbeat!! xx

aaaaw im really happy for you :) thats a great sound to hear isnt it :)

now i need to raid the smoke detectors to get a battery for my doppler so i can hear mine again! :) i tried the other day but was looking up and went giddy. need to get a chair up those stairs!

now i need to raid the smoke detectors to get a battery for my doppler so i can hear mine again! :) i tried the other day but was looking up and went giddy. need to get a chair up those stairs!

Yeah I took your advice and made sure I turned my doppler off. It's daft not having a proper off button and using the volume instead.

Be careful on that chair! get OH to do it or go buy a new battery :)

Love it! I can't wait to get using mine, thanks for sharing!

Yeah I took your advice and made sure I turned my doppler off. It's daft not having a proper off button and using the volume instead.

Be careful on that chair! get OH to do it or go buy a new battery :)

:lol: i would get him to do it if he was here but hes away with the RAF for a couple of months :) im having to be an independent woman again :)

i agree - there should be a proper button :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->