I got bump on doppler!!! Link inside!!

Hey ladies! Could any of u recommend a good doppler which doesnt cost heaven and earth, i found one online last nyt but cost £98 :( Tx

Hey ladies! Could any of u recommend a good doppler which doesnt cost heaven and earth, i found one online last nyt but cost £98 :( Tx

angel sounds. it says you cant hear it till 12 weeks but i was 10 weeks when mine first worked. it doesnt have an lcd display either but is great value at just £20 odd pounds

Congratulations, I knew you would find it. You will now become an addict like me!

Oh I know!! Hehe I want to do it again tonight!

weeplin - my smoke detector is now bleeping at mee constantly!!!!!!!!!! i swapped the batteries with my doppler but heard a little squirmy one again :) lovely! im so glad you found yours!

Fab isnt' it!!!! Defo galloping away!
I was gonna wait til tonight to hear mine but you've all persuaded me to get mine out again.

Hehe, I know I want to get mine out again tonight but I think I will do it tomorrow as I read somewhere it's not good to do it everyday?

i dont know if its good to do it every day or not - i havent read anything myself. but i did get paranoid about prodding baby too much with it and so have tried not to do it so much. can they harm baby then?

i dont know if its good to do it every day or not - i havent read anything myself. but i did get paranoid about prodding baby too much with it and so have tried not to do it so much. can they harm baby then?

I have no idea if they can..I don't think so, so long as the use isn't excessive. I'm the same about prodding baby too much because I had to press quite hard to find mine and I wouldn't like to do that everyday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->