I got m 1st scan tomorrow at 9:20am!updated with pic!!! :D:D:D

Mommy2Kian

Kaden and Sian :)
Reaction score
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Yay!!! im posting it now because i wont get chance to come on in the morning...gotta leave house at 8:30am...Kian cant wait to see his little "brother" on the tele, he's got a little teddy to take with him to show his "brother" bless he keeps asking how many sleeps left till the "skin" :rofl: now i can tell him 1 more sleep untill we go to the scan!!!:happydance:
Mommy and daddy are also excited :happydance:

Ill update a.s.a.p tomo! xXx :hugs:

Im thinking P.M.A!!!

Hello im sorry i havnt posted earlier we didnt get back untill 4:00 and had to go to college :dohh:

Anyway we got there had to wait 2 hours then finally got the scan...i lay on the bed while she squirted that jelly stuff on my tummy then she put the probe on me...for awhile he didnt show up and i was worrying and then when we did see him he was still and didnt move...but after a few seconds he did a little jig and wiggled his legs :cloud9: i dont know if he is a he or a she but im calling him a he because im convinced its another lil boy! his heart was beating lively too!

Th pic isnt fab but u get the jist ..he looks like hes got a quiff :rofl: im the happiest woman alive at the minute :happydance::happydance::happydance: oh and im bang on 10 weeks 2 days, baby due nov 21st but having c section so will be a week early!!! :happydance:

Attachments

• 27042009189.jpg
    27042009189.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 25
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Yay!!! im posting it now because i wont get chance to come on in the morning...gotta leave house at 8:30am...Kian cant wait to see his little "brother" on the tele, he's got a little teddy to take with him to show his "brother" bless he keeps asking how many sleeps left till the "skin" :rofl: now i can tell him 1 more sleep untill we go to the scan!!!:happydance:
Mommy and daddy are also excited :happydance:

Ill update a.s.a.p tomo! xXx :hugs:

Im thinking P.M.A!!!

Good luck - I hope it all goes perfectly for you!! Definitely fill us in with pictures!

Ohhhh i sure will!!

Will i be able to see more than a blob? its been ages since i had a scan...

yes it will b more than the blob at 10 wks...well it should be :):)

good luck tomorrow defo!!

:hugs:

good luck you seem so relaxed lol......cant wait to see a pic:happydance:

:lol: im sh*tting bricks really...but trying to think positive :D xXx

good luck to you I know it will be fine, i wish to know mine scan date but still nothing? how many weeks have you been when your date of scan arrived?

Hello! I had my scan at 10 weeks and you could see a definite little baby in there. Good luck x

just wanted to say good luck.mine is in the morning aswell 8:40am!!!
fx for us both :)
x

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev344pr___.png

congratulations cant wait to see my doctor to get the ball rolling.. :)

Hope it goes great hun, will be thinking of you (well...i'll probably be asleeps at that time :blush: ) but know i have my fingers crossed for you!

:hug:

good luck im sure every thinf will be brilliant i went last week i was bout 11 weeks and the baby was moving all over the place i was shock i was ready to see a blob lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->