I got my Ava bracelet (fertility tracker), and here's what I think...

12 DPO, BFN on FRER. My chart was looking fantastic, but now it is trending down, and I am thinking I am out. Probably won't know for sure for a few more days. I had hoped to give DH a BFP for Valentine's Day is gone. I feel so depressed. I just want to curl in a ball and cry. I was feeling so good about this cycle. I just don't understand.

Ava is still confused. She is still saying O day was Feb 5. I am still hoping she is wrong.

Going out of town for work tomorrow. Might test one more time tomorrow morning before I leave, and then take a break until I get home. If AF still hasn't arrived, I will test again Sat morning.

It doesn't help that I had a dream about a baby last night. It felt very real. I was changing his/her diaper in our current bedroom. Never thought I would long for a dirty diaper to change, lol.

I am so sorry, I feel your pain. :hugs: I pray for you it's just too early to get that beautiful BFP. It's not over until AF shows up.

Ava hasn't predicted anything for me. This cycle is a bust though. I was feeling really hopeful too. I feel really depressed and just less of a person because of my issues. I had an u/s yesterday and showed my lining is super thin (2mm, only grew 1mm) and only 1 follicle at 10mm. I thought I got a positive OPK on Saturday but I guess not (tech couldn't find any collapsed follicles or signs of past O). :( They want to discuss other options other than Clomid since my lining is so thin. I go back on Friday for another u/s to see if anything thickened/grew but I think the nurse felt bad for me and was doing it just to give me hope.

I feel you on those dreams. I've been having vivid baby dreams this cycle.

I'm so sorry ladies :hugs::hugs:
I hope you just have a late implanter Rickyandlucy and will get a bfp in the coming days. This is so difficult xx
I have discovered I have a short LP so will ask the dr for progesterone next time I am there. It gives me hope that I think I have figured out my problems.

Aaaaand I'm out. Started cramping really bad on the plane ride home last night. Cried right then and there in the dark because I knew it was over. Went to the bathroom when we landed and confirmed the witch's arrival. Spent the 2.5 hr drive home from the airport crying off and on. Got home and cried some more. Emotionally drained. That was my fourth cycle of clomid.

I'm so so so sorry!!!!!! I feel your pain!!! It's just the worst. It's so hard to cope.

I'm out this cycle too. RE gave me no hope. Follicle only grew to 11mm.

So glad I found this thread. I've been debating whether to get the Ava bracelet. I guess I will wait until they fix the strap. I will be stalking!

Yes the strap SUCKS. I actually lost my Ava in the abyss of my bedroom. It fell off in the night and I couldn't find it for 3 days. lol

My first strap ripped in half so I e-mailed support and they sent me "the new" band and it was the exact same. Sooo IDK what's going on with the strap redesign.

I haven't had any trouble with the strap since flipping it around after the first night. Makes it awkward to put on, but it stays on! :)

They said they will have a new strap coming out soon and we will all get one

I haven't had any trouble with the strap since flipping it around after the first night. Makes it awkward to put on, but it stays on! :)

They said they will have a new strap coming out soon and we will all get one

Be sure to update this thread when you have the new redesigned bracelet. That's when I'm going to get mine.

I haven't had any problems with mine since flipping the strap around. I don't know when they are coming out with the new strap, but I am doing fine without.

Update: Still trying to decide if Ava is still trying to figure me out or if it is teaching me something. This month Ava said my O date was 5 days after I got a positive OPK (Ava doesn't factor in OPK's, but I take them to have a secondary source of info). Obviously it doesn't make sense to O so long after a positive, but from what I have read it is not completely impossible. If I am o'ing later than I thought that would certainly explain why I still haven't gotten a BFP. Time will tell! Currently in the TWW.

Hi rickyandlucy, thank you so much for all the info you are providing, my Ava was shipped this morning and I can't wait to receive it!

I was also testing on valentine's day and I also got a BFN... just like you I wish I could surprise my oh with the news but alas...

My cycles are all screwed up so not sure how Ava will react, but I guess we'll just see how it goes. I will likely ovulate in the next few days and then start using the bracelet once my next period starts (assuming it does!)

I got my hopes up the same way this cycle too. Envisioned giving my husband an easter egg with a note inside or something. Alas, it was not meant to be, AF showed up this morning. Guess my BFP dream the other night was just wishful thinking.

This makes me think that Ava was off a bit again. But already its predicted o date for this cycle is only one day off of my other app, so maybe it is figuring it out. Fx!

We have been TTC for 8 years... hubby deploys in June and next month is our window before he leaves. Would love to have this and the site is on back order for 4-6 weeks :(

We have been TTC for 8 years... hubby deploys in June and next month is our window before he leaves. Would love to have this and the site is on back order for 4-6 weeks :(

I am sorry to hear that. But on the bright side, even if you did get it there is no guarantee it would be able to help you on such a short timeline. I have had mine since January and it still hasn't quite figured me out. Do you temp? I recommend that you temp and at the very least use OPK's so you know when you are about to ovulate.

How long will your husband be deployed? Hang in there. Fx for a BFP before he leaves!

Looking for an update!

I just ordered my Ava today. I HATE temping and my sleep is disturbed because Im either waking up to feed 10 month old, or Im waking up to see if its time to temp lol.

Does the Ava give you your temps so that you can also chart in a different app to compare?

As long as you get 4 hours of undisturbed sleep Ava will work fine. It does give you temps but I don't recommend you try to put them in a separate app, since it is skin temperature and more likely to fluctuate.

Hi ladies I wonder if anyone who has used an ava is still active? Thinking of ordering but just wondering about a few things

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->