I got my induction date :)

Powell130

Reaction score
Got an induction date :)

Wednesday night I go in and start cervadil.

They were considering inducing me today because I was failing my NST - but then baby woke up thank goodness lol I want one more weekend! So I go back Tuesday for my last NST and if he doesn't cooperate again, they'll just send me across the street to the hospital and induce then rather than leaving me on the monitor for an additional 30 minutes. I'll be 39w1d Wednesday! Ahh I can't believe that this time next week, we'll have a baby!

Congrats and good luck!!! Mine is scheduled for Monday. I'll also be 39 and 1 day.

Bah I wish this was my post lol ill be induced around 39 weeks

Torrie - how are they inducing you?

MomPerpperdine- how far along are you now?

She really didn't go over it but I'm 3 cm, 70% and - 2 so she says the cervix is favorable. I'm assuming it will be like my last just with the pitocin. It was pretty easy and fast last time.

When does a doctor usually discuss with you if they paln to induce? I go for another growth scan on Thursday and my first NST I will be 33w+5d

When does a doctor usually discuss with you if they paln to induce? I go for another growth scan on Thursday and my first NST I will be 33w+5d

I have GD so when I got diagnosed they told me I'd be induced early but didn't say when. At 38 weeks they told me that I'd be induced on my due date if I made it. Then on Tuesday when I went for my NST, I overheard a conversation about possibly inducing me at 39 weeks. And today the scheduled it for 39w1d. And possibly will induce the day before if he is uncooperative for my last NST right on 39 weeks

Ooooh good luck, I'm booked in to be induced on Thursday 9th when I am 40 weeks.

Im being induced tomorrow ill be 38 weeks exactly. Nerves are setting in now big time :/

Im booked in to be induced on Thursday at 38 plus 1 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->