I got raped.

A

angelinaaa

I know this isn't the happiest story. But i was with my boyfriend. He got really abusive. I broke up with him and he raped me, taking my virginity. Criminally it has all being solved. My family or friends is NOT supportive of me having her. But i heard her heartbeat, and i couldn't get an abortion. My mom tried to make me saying "every time you look at her, you will remember what he did to you" But i couldn't do such a thing. Adoption? We'll i don't think i could do that either. I moved out and I'm living alone, It gets really hard. I've been so depressed now that it's getting so close. I often feel trapped and alone. I hope keeping my little girl will be for the best. I guess i just need support. something i've been needed forever )':

i think what your mother has said is wrong, maybe thats the way she would feel though.
You should feel like your little girl is the one good thing that creep did to you.
You should see, every single time you look at her, that you came through this.
And i know that is a horrible awful sickening situation...But look what youve achieved :)
Its yyou and her against the world now.
Youve got all the support here you need, friends and family will come round after a while, but theyre probably still grieving for what happened to you.
You have a reason to move forward now...
And thats amazing. Even after what hes done to you, look what amazing miracle you're creating.
Good luck, talk to any of us if you need anything.
But see this as a good thing :)
xxx

Sorry to here about what you've been through :(
I was raped...but luckily didn't get pregnant, wasn't a boyfriend either. I don't mean by saying 'luckily' that it's a bad thing for you..sorry if it seemed that way.
Don't know anyone it's happened to either...but have seen and read some things about it...and it seemed that with nearly all of them that the love for the baby outweighed the feelings of what he'd done to you. It's so awful what he did, but she's going to be such a lovely blessing in your life, and you'll find someone who will treat you both right.

Have you thought about going to a support group or something? I know you say you don't have much support in real life, but you have some here...feel free to PM me if you ever want to chat or rant...have half been there!

Once she's born try and go to as many groups etc. as you can, that way you can meet other people with babies and new friends...if the ones you've got aren't supporting you, then they're not really friends! Maybe they're just worried about how you'd cope having his baby? But still...everything will work out ok :)

Hope I haven't gone on, here if you need, take care xxx

im really sorry hun. this is not something i mention alot but my ex (father of my baby too) also raped me. that wasnt how our baby was conceived but he still did it. i know what it does to you :\
also good on you for deciding to keep your baby. try not to let other people get you down.
i love my baby but i know he will be a constant reminder of my ex and i know that will be hard, but i think we just have to concentrate on being the best mums we can :hugs:
i wish you the very best of luck with everything xxx

Sorry to hear about that hun but welcome to the forum.Youve always got freinds here who are willing to help and listen when you need us.And as for that little girl inside you shes one lucky baby to be able to have a mom like you!

That really is awful. Andim so sorry ur family/friends arent supporting u like they should. I think others r right when they say they r probably still grieving for you, no1 can trully understand a bond between an individual mother and child unless ur in the position to feel it.
He may have been the cause of ur little girl but that does not mean she will have nething to do with him.
SHe will be her own little person, with your features, her own personality that u will help mould. As a single mother she will look at u as the most important thing in her life and while it might be hard at times. Being a mother is the most rewarding thing in the world. A whole new world is about to open up to you, i know it will be difficult but don't let what he has done and the old world to taint it.
Ur little girl will be beautiful because she is YOUR little girl.
:hugs::hugs:
PM me if u ever need to chat, or for msn or nethin xxxxxxxxx

dont listen to anyone else hun.
shes your baby. nobody can ever take that away from you. not them, not him not anyone.
i know how you feel living alone, but i promise you it will all get better when shes here. you wont be able to imagine life without her, and if you dont want her to remind you of him, you dont have to think of it like that, because shes not his baby shes yours, your the one giving birth to her and your the one whos looking after her for the rest of her life. she'll always love you for that.
if you ever need anyone to talk to, pm me and ill be right here. i could never begin to imagine how you feel, but i can try my best to help
lots of lovee
Kerry, Hayden & Bump
-xo

Hun, I'm so sorry this happened to you:( I was raped and got pregnant from it too, although I lost that baby at 10 weeks 2 days, I know you get so attached and I couldn't believe something so wonderful could come from such a terrible thing. And you just have to remember it is YOUR baby, not his, he doesn't deserve something so precious and you won't look at your baby thinking of him, you'll look at her with so much love and care that you won't even remember what happened, just know how much you love her.
:flower: pm me if you like, although I didn't experience it for long I know how you feel and hope I can help

Awww im sorry to hear what happened to you hun,
But as soon as you see your little girl you will love her more than anything and when you look at her you wont be reminded of your ex you'll be reminded of how much you love and want to protect her so what happened too you never happens to her, good luck hunnybunch, hopefully your family will start being supportive when they want to see your baby girl :)
xx

Hey hun... Just wanted to come in and say I was abused when I was 3 years old, and my personal view about my abuse is that I wish I was older so I COULD HAVE conceived to have that "light at the end of the tunnel..." I still wish that, but many don't understand it.
I just had to vent about that.
However, you aren't lucky to have been raped sweetie, but the Good Lord or whatever is out there gave you a wonderful baby girl for you to raise. (Therefore, the baby is lucky to have a mother like you! Bless you :) )
I know you will teach her love and compassion and teach her everything you learned already in life.
I really honor you for making such a wise decision, and God bless you.
I truly don't believe abortion is wrong (unless its used as a hasty "birth control",) But all I'm saying is that you've got some love in your heart (as well as courage) to raise that beautiful baby girl! xx
As for your family and friends support, don't worry about it. I personally believe that everyone is born with their best support system: THEMSELVES... so just stay strong sweetie and keep thinking positive. ALSO... find some people that support your current situation, and befriend them. Basically just find people who will be their for you no matter what.

PM me if you choose, xx !

-Bexoth2011

sorry for sneaking in to this section but wanted to give you a :hugs:

all the best with your little girl hun..... and like some already said you and her against the world now i think you are very brave and will be a fabulous mummy xxxxxxxxxx:hugs:

Big big :hugs: hun.

My best friend of 15 years was born from her mother being raped. She never knew her dad. I couldn't imagine my life without her. She is the best person I have ever known and she has made a difference to the life of everyone she has come in contact with.

Don't let your mother continue tell you horrible things. A baby just wants to be loved by you, regardless of the circumstances of their birth :hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->